Speaking of the Devil

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

There she was, standing over us with sandwich and cola on both hands, with a smile too bright to be called true. I knew Minhyuk couldn’t bear looking at her for more than a second, how must he have felt just looking at that face which brought him so much pain.

My heart ached a little more as seconds passed. If only someone could just shove her six feet under. 

“Mind if I join?” Hyomin asked just as Sungjae returned with a handful of snacks. Yes duh party queen I mind. I rolled my eyes just before she flashed her killer smile at Sungjae. He flinched just a little before regaining his posture incase anyone realised. Well, I did. He was on guard and it was obvious from that awkward body language.

Did she do this on purpose? We have a whole field for her to pick a place, but why? With us?

Sungjae tossed the snacks to Minhyuk before staring at Hyomin's face. I didn’t even realize I was grabbing Minhyuk’s wrist ready to break into a run. While he on the other hand patted the back of my hand lightly and smiled as if telling me 'I've got it under control', but that smile just didn’t touch his eyes.

“Sorry, but you could do well sitting over there.” Sungjae said with neither emotion nor attention as he jerked a thumb to a small tree over at the other end of the pond. It took me a whole lot of self control just to hold in my laughter.

Way to go boy.

Then he sat down proudly as though he has won a

Please log in to read the full chapter