It's not the end.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

The lights on the dance floor seems really bright. But Minhyuk was shining through all the random people. How can someone ever be so beautiful? 

And of course, you were wrong about your ability to drink. It must have got to do with seeing Minhyuk and Minjung while you drown yourself completely with alcohol. You've taken a few shots of whiskey, so strong that you couldn't take it anymore. 

Sungjae was grabbing your hands, that was the only thing you know. Either way you could only see Minhyuk somewhere in the middle of the dance floor and tears started flowing. 

The world was spinning, your sight was blurry, and your senses were getting duller by the seconds. You were not even sure that there was actually a ground you were standing on. Your legs seemed so out of strength. And that throbbing feeling in your head. 

Sungjae glanced around and caught sight of the others, he couldn't find your manager anywhere until he saw a group of guys drinking happily in a corner of the room. Changsub and Eunkwang squeezed through the crowd unable to hide their worried faces. 

'What happened to sunbaenim?' Changsub asked getting a hold of your other wild swaying arm. 

'Is it because of that?' Eunkwang jerked a thumb in Minhyuk's direction and grabbed your shoulders to steady you while you fell back into Sungjae's arms. 

Sungjae nodded and adjusted his posture while you were almost completely unconscious. Minhyuk who was at the other end caught sight of Sungjae and pushed through the crowd immediately after Minjung excused herself to the washroom. Time to run. 

'How much has she drank?!' Minhyuk carried you up bridal style as soon as he got hold of you. Sungjae wiped imaginary sweat of his forehead and sighed. 'I told her not to drink so much, she was mad.' Minhyuk sighed guiltily and glanced around quickly. 'We need to get out of here..' 

'Unnoticed.' Eunkwang continued and headed towards the backdoor. Changsub called the rest over and they were all shocked to see you unconscious in Minhyuk's strong arms. Minhyuk jerked his head over at the backdoor where Eunkwang was and the rest understood immediately, forming a human wall. 

Lucky enough, the party has been going on for too long even Mr Hong aren't exactly taking notice of the boys, everyone was busy in their own groups dancing or chatting. Minhyuk managed to carried you out without catching any attention. 

While outside the rest including Sungjae stood around the door. 

'Bring her back to the dorm. We'll get this.' Hyunsik bumped his fist against his chest and pointed at Minhyuk. 

'I will settle that annoying woman.' Sungjae added with a smirk and wave. 

'Take care hyung!' Changsub added with a wink while Eunkwang hung his arm over his shoulder. 

'Thanks.' and Minhyuk carried you to the car taking another glance at the worn out you. 

'Why are you being like this...' He whispered while gently placing you on the passenger seat, buckling the seatbelt around you while you were totally out of this world. His expression hardered as he see a speck of tear in the corner of your eye. He sighed and wiped it away with his thumb. 

* * * * *

You vomited as he was getting you out of the car, but Minhyuk wasn't even sure if you're awake, because you were standing up for the moment and the next you were going to pass out again. Minhyuk was almost dead tired when he finally placed you down on his bed. He wanted to bring you back to your dorm but he realised he didn't know the password to your door. And worse of all the elevator was under maintenance so he had to piggyback you up to the tenth storey. He sighed as he carried your legs up and covered you with his blanket but you kicked them away.

'you ahh..' This is the first time he'd ever seen you like this, it was definitely a sight. A smile flashed across his cheeks as he wiped you forehead gently with a

Please log in to read the full chapter