Lee Minhyuk

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

"She's alright. I guess Sungjae's kneecap is really hard. haha." You were woken up by a female voice. Your head felt heavy and you wrinkled your nose due to the strong disinfectant smell in the room. 

"Urgh.." You murmured and you heard footsteps towards your bed. Very slowly, you blinked your eyes opened and there he was infront of you. The guitarist in the cafeteria. 

"Err..Hey..?" You felt heat rushing to your cheeks because he was leaning in so close, you could almost hear his breathing. He was looking at you with his eyes wide open then he smiled at your words, but the smile lasted not more than a second. 

"I think you should say thanks." He turned away and poured you a glass of water. You sat yourself up, rubbing your forehead. The nurse smiled at you and exited the room leaving you with him in the quiet space. You placed a hand on your chest, it was beating in chaos. 

"So, what's your name?" You asked, trying to break the awkward atmosphere. He passed you the glass of water and sat down at the opposite bed. 

"Lee Minhyuk." That was all he said. You frowned, unsure of his sudden cold attitude. 

"I'm you, nice to meet you?" You replied. However, instead of making things better, the atmosphere surrounding the two of you was getting worse. Urgh! Think think think! Think of something to say! You thought, glancing around the room nervously. 

Just as you were having a little silent battle in your head, he sto

Please log in to read the full chapter