Possibilities.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SONG :                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_LC5SodQQ

 

I didn't know when or how but I've fallen asleep comfortably on Sungjae’s lap. Still feeling drowsy he helped me as I sat up slowly. Right, I almost forgot – we kissed and I’m awkward.

Sungjae gave me a light flick on my forehead and laughed before pouring me a glass of water. There again, he had read me like an open book. 

‘How long have I been unconscious?’ I rubbed my eyes wearily half yawning and half trying to lighten up my own mood.

‘Long enough for the whole festival to end and now it’s already 8pm.’ He replied but the room seemed a little foreign to me.

‘School closes at 7. Where am I?’ I glanced around catching sight of a picture on the desk at the far end of the room – it was a picture of Sungjae and Minhyuk. My heart skipped a little and I placed a hand on my chest automatically as if to search for a heartbeat. Though I was pretty much aware that I've survived the major heartbreak. 

And No. I didn’t pass out. And thank god it was still beating. Sungjae looked in the same direction I was staring and sighed, loudly. A purposefully sigh.

‘You're in my house, my room, sitting on my bed.’ He said with a tired smirk before flipping the picture over and tossed it inside the drawer.

I sighed myself but decided that I shouldn't concern myself with that block of ice anymore. At least not now.

‘Oh… your room…’ but of course, as I always was, I failed badly at suppressing my own emotions. The time spent at Minhyuk’s house wasn't that forgettable. Tears welled up in my eyes again. Quickly, I wiped a tear that has already began rolling down my cheeks away. Sungjae was looking at me with a whole face of never ending concern and then he brushed away another tear with his thumb.

‘You’re always so quick in noticing,’ I sighed however, defeated. ‘Thankyou.’

He smiled gingerly but flicked my forehead again.

‘You should really stop doing that.' 

‘Skip the formality with me or I’ll have to give you another taste of my powerful talent.’ He did a little flicking action in the air and grinned.

I wouldn't deny his ability to always make me happy so I smiled back, and that smile was definitely legit.

‘I should get going.’ I stood up immediately but a wave of nauseous swept me off my feet and I fell yet again, helplessly into his arms. ‘Eh you you should just sleep here tonight, I won’t eat you so please, just rest. For me?’ He sat me gently on bed with the same worried eyes. I sighed and lie down obediently.

His blankets smelled like him; and he reminds me of sunshine and warmth. His presence was reassuring; I felt safe enough to have him near. I could fall asleep any time, I could let my guards down.

Please log in to read the full chapter