Your Heart; My Heart

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You told me to forget you. You hoped that I forgot you, right? I’m sorry. I wanted to forget you, but I couldn’t do it.”

Minhyuk delivered the last line and a loud roar of applause sounded throughout the grand hall. We've ended our performance on a good note. But Minhyuk's eyes lingered a little longer than usual on mine. His beautiful eyes were sparkling under the stage lights and his lips curled into a proud grin. I thought tears were forming as Sungjae grabbed our hands and lifted into the air and we bowed before the large crowd of audience. 

I've always wanted a chance to at least perform infront of a large group, the reason why I came here to this very school. Probably the reason why I was so drawn to these boys, probably because their overflowing charisma in the cafeteria attracted me since the beginning. 

Probably why I fell in love with the wrong boy and made the wrong girl my rival. 

Hyomin was up next. She smiled brightly as we pass her by. 'fake.' I dissed under my breath and Sungjae caught it, he chuckled and showed me a thumbs up. But of course how nice of her to grace the audience of her perfect ballet moves, I was being perfectly sacarstic. Then again Minhyuk was too quiet. He seemed to be thinking about something ever since the end of our performance. I lifted my heavy hanbok as we ascended the stairs to the changing rooms. 

'See you guys in a while!' I shouted across the corridor as I entered the girl'

Please log in to read the full chapter