Special Chapter

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

MinHyuk's POV

Watching her smile was probably the best thing to do. She might not realise that but I'm in love with her. Yes call me a coward, but I'm not ready. I'm gonna break her heart if that happens. I knew it. Sungjae doesn't, obviously. While trying to build a better friendship with her, she came. 

She was the dead ringer. I know. I've seen that face so many times that my heart ached. I could have saved her, if I picked up her call. And it's definitely not helping when Hyomin gets on you's nerves. 

If I could just lie here forever beside her, staring at the sky through the tree leaves. Feeling the warmth of Summer. Sungjae did a great job back there, I admit I was a wuss. Totally caught me off guard and Sungjae had to clean my . 

Sigh. When will these ever stop? Who the hell is she? Are there really two people who looks so similar?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjae's POV

It was totally obvious on you's face that Hyomin was getting on her nerves. I mean who in the world comes and pick a fight? Not like I wanna fight her or anything like that. But yes, having a deadly look-a-like in school isn't helping me at all. Imagine the effort I went through to convice Hyuk that he has fallen for you. And 'POOF' gone when Hyomin came along. 

Gawd. Who the hell is she? Her sister or something? Pffftt. Nice

Please log in to read the full chapter