New semester

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Life was a breeze after a little symphony that kinda threatened our friendship…

The annual Performance Showcase was just around the corner. Mr Kim practically made us read scripts from recent famous dramas… Just imagine the three of us looking awkwardly at each other trying to complete an awkward scene from ‘The Moon that Embrace the Sun”. Awkward is awkward.

I couldn’t even imagine the rivalry between Minhyuk and Sungjae projected at me. I don’t want to be that girl who has to choose. Anyway it was obvious I’ve already made my choice… an unofficial one though.

“Right, let’s call it a day!” Mr Kim announced and we all heaved a sigh of relieve.

“Phew… ya Hyuk are you afraid of little you being snatched away?” Sungjae dug an elbow into Minhyuk’s sides and he flinched, gave Sungjae a push at his shoulders. I laughed, practically at how I’ve always liked watching their little brotherhood drama going on and yet none of them admitted it.

“Before you leave,” Mr Kim continued suddenly after packing up his script-filled messy desk. “Get your scripts fully memorized by next week for a tryout rehearsal for our annual Showcase! Off you go!” And he was back at stacking up his huge pile of papers.

“Oh god, how in the world…” I sighed slapping a palm on my forehead.

“Yah you ahh, don’t worry. You have us don’t you?” Sungjae wrapped an arm around my shoulders, grinning.

“mmm yea.” Minhyuk replied giving m

Please log in to read the full chapter