First Step

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

The air has always being fresh around this area. Moving into a new town isn't what you've wanted. Losing all your friends back in the country side and moving into the city kind of freaked you out. But most importantly, you parents agreed to enrol you into the best arts school in town. Cube Arts High School. You've known a lot of popular idols graduating from this school, 4minute's HyunA, Beast Hyunseung, G.Na etc. It gets happier as you're another step closer to your dreams of being on stage. 

You arrived at the entrance of the school, with 'Cube Arts High' hung above the gates. Grand and kind of magnificent. With a smile you pulled your blouse neatly and took a big step through the gates. 

There you are in the most prestigious school in Seoul. 

"Good day, new friends! Fret not!" You self assured after taking a deep breath.

You overheard a group of female students as they walked past. "Hey Hey Hey, do you guys know the students that are debuting soon?" 

A frown creased on your forehead, knowing that another great idol group will be born. "Sigh, I'll have to work harder!" 

As you pass by the cafeteria to the general office for your enrolment registration, you heard a male singing voice. The R&B music attracted your attention. But mostly because the voice actually did do its magic. 

You made your way to the small crowd forming infront of a table. Two boys were sitting on the table top; one strumming a guita

Please log in to read the full chapter