I will be fine.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

If there is a red thread of fate twinned between lovers, can it ever snap? 

 

I was standing in a the middle of an apple orchard. Fresh red apples hung from the surrounding trees. I plucked one of them and took a bite. mmm sweet. 

I glance around but there was nobody, so I plucked another one and kept it inside my pocket. Four trees down, Minhyuk emerged from behind the trunk, smiling sweetly. The breeze carried the wonderful scent of fresh apples as though welcoming him. He took a few long strides and was standing a few metres away. I realised how he was dressed, very prince-like, charismatic and just fantastically handsome. And I took a glance at my feet, but I could no longer see them. They were covered under a long white gown. I gasped in surprise, amazed by my own transformation.  And the apple I plucked earlier was still in my hand. 

In a distance, Minhyuk smiled and held out his hand encouraging me forward to where he was. I took off, running towards him as fast as I could. But my feet felt heavier than usual, probably the gown. I stopped when we were at arm's length. He had a look of tenderness on his face. As he took the apple from my hand, he turned around and gave it to someone in a dark cloak. When did that appeared?

The cloaked figure walked up to me, a feeling of dread washed me over as I stood frozen. And he handed me the apple urging me to take a bite. And I saw Minhyuk's smiling face again waiting for my response. I took a bite and felt a wave of nauseousness swept me off my feet as I collasped. He pulled over his cloak but to my horror, it was never a he to begin with. It was Hyomin.

I watched helplessly as she took his hand and laughed. Her laughter resounded through my ears as I plummeted into darkness with Minhyuk's smiling face etched in my mind...

'you, you? you are you okay? you yah..' I heard Sungjae's voice from a distance then suddenly it was loud and clear. My eyes flew opened and I was breathing heavily. Sungjae helped me up immediately and brushed his thumb against my cheeks. I touched them and realised that I had been crying. Then I remembered Minhyuk's smiling face from my dream. It was the worst nightmare I ever had. Tightness caught up in my chest again as another wave of tears slipped through the brim of my eyes. Feeling helpless, I buried my face in my knees as Sungjae pulled me into an embrace. 

'It's okay you, it's okay already, it was just a dream you just a dream.' He whispered softly but they trembled, or was it my imagination?

We stayed like this for a long time as I slowly regained myself. I pulled away from his embrace and touched his cheeks. 'Sorry, Sungjae, I'm alright now, it was just a really bad dream.' 

He didn't say another word as he helped me down the bed to the kitchen and poured me a glass of water. 

'When will your dad be back?' I took a sip of water and glance around. I had been staying with him for a while, he refused to let me go home incase I think about irrelevant stuffs alone. I knew where he was getting at, and I knew that was just an excuse, he wanted me here. Because now that he was really alone too. 

'Nah, not that soon, probably another month.' He replied nonchalantly. He was used to this lifetyle already being another rich man's son. That was probably why he could get Minhyuk to open up with him from the start. He understood what he was facing having lost his parents. Sungjae wasn't exactly different. His dad went on various business trips all year long, they hadn't really being on good terms becau

Please log in to read the full chapter