So it began.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

You blinked slowly actually thinking everything was just a horrible dream. But as your fuzzy vision cleared up, Minhyuk's glistering eyes were staring right into yours. 

'W...why..' You sit up at once looking at him. He smiled. That smile was actually enough to melt your heart. But somewhere deep down ached. 

'Why are you back.' You asked and shifted uncomfortably. He sighed, it was unexpected. Minhyuk sighing? And something about his expression told you he make a really big decision to come back and it wasn't really something good. 

'CEO Hong street casted me.' He explained but it was something you knew already. You were hoping he could talk about Hyomin. He glanced at you and understood immediately. 

'I'm not a lie.' Minhyuk examined your face with much thought. He was afraid of you crying again. 

Then somewhere outside someone shouted. 'MINHYUK! YOU'RE UP! COME QUICKLY!' 

And Minhyuk stood up, he could tell you later. There'll be a chance. 

You stared at him as he made his way towards the door, you were disappointed but didn't quite understand what he said. Your eyes focused on the tiles instead, waiting for him to leave. 

Minhyuk stopped as he grabbed the handle and turned around to look at you. He realised how much he'd missed you. He remembered the days when he surfed the net looking at news of you. It wasn't much from the start but slowly you were getting even more recognised. He was happy but at the same time scared. He was afraid to return, afraid to face you. But now that he was back, seeing you so close still send butterflies in his stomach. You're irreplacable. Not even Minjung could. 

Minhyuk took two long strides and leaned in, his heart racing.

Your eyes widened in surprise as he lightly kissed you on the lips and pulled away with a smile. 'See you outside.' And he left closing the door behind him. 

You gasped for breath. You didn't even realized that you were actually holding your breath the whole time. Blood rose to your cheeks and they're burning with heat. You traced your fingers across your lips, your heart was beating so fast. Suddenly you've forgotten about the pain and the aches. Your heart was filled only with warmth. This was the first time he'd ever kissed you on the lips. It felt different, even if it was just a light touch. No matter how much you try to hide, those locked up feelings came flowing back to you. The times your heart raced for him when you saw him walk past, the times when he was so close that you could feel his breath and scent. It was like you're back in high school. But one thing's for sure, there were still news of Hyomin and you've yet to hear his side of explanation. 

You lie back down staring at the ceiling. 

* * * * *

Filming went well and finally it was the scene for that historical kiss of all time. The director had left it last before wrapping up. Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter