3 YEARS LATER...

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sometimes... a love lasts forever... 

 

3 years has passed in a blink of an eye. You're now a rookie actress who took CFs or cameo's from time to time. Cube Entertainment has decided to sign you on after seeing your heart wrenching performance in that year's festival saying you have great talent. But that was because Minhyuk was there... Yes.. the year that you'll would never forget... Your last year of high school... Last year of Minhyuk.. 

He'd disappeared since. You've haven't heard from him. Even though you've told yourself to forget him, you tried.. probably you already had. But sometimes you'll still asked Sungjae indirectly since he was.. his best buddy. But he just shrugged and changed the topic. But talking about Minhyuk eventually led to Hyomin, maybe that was the reason why Sungjae avoided it. He doesn't want you to think about him, and that reason was pretty much very clear. But there was something you've hidden from Sungjae all along, a part of you felt guilty for leaving while Minhyuk cried, maybe if you've embraced him maybe it would all be different? Maybe... who knows...

3 years was long. But still not long enough to lock all of him away. From time to time you still had horrible nightmares about hyomin and her poisonous apple. Sometimes you had thoughts about writing a script of it and probably some director might make it into another modern version of Cinderella. But nonetheless, you'll always wake up and convinced yourself that it was long over. Time healed part of your wounds, now that it doesn't hurt so much to think about him. Probably you couldn't really remember how it felt to be around him. Although you've locked the majority of your memories somewhere deep in your heart that even Sungjae was careful not to trigger. Your first love was over, sadly. Now that You're finally one step closer to your dream of becoming a real actress, you are definitely not going to let this affect your career. 

Sungjae on the other hand signed with Cube Entertainment too as a trainee. 'They're debuting a new group next month! I'm in it!' He told you over the phone one night after your CF shooting. Despite you feeling dead beat at 2 in the morning, the two of you still had a long night drinking Soju by the Han River.

Right.. Nothing exactly happened between the two of you. Mainly because you were apologetic to him of course, because you weren't ready. Then you signed with Cube and your CEO Hong had a really strict 'NO DATING' rule. Well that of course applies to Sungjae. You still prefered both of you as friends to be honest. 

Sungjae had been practicing really hard for his debut, after 3 years of training, his hardwork finally paid off. You've also seen the other 5 members of his group; BTOB. Definitely handsome and charismatic. He said they've already been preparing for teasers and having photoshoots. He was another step closer to his dream too.

Thinking back, weren't we just kids who knew nothing about our futur

Please log in to read the full chapter