Friendship is a choice.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sungjae barged through the heavy studio door only to see an empty room before him. He took a quick scan at the schedule board at the furthest side of the wall and ruffled his hair in frustration.

'Crap! She's got a schedule.'  but on second thought you wouldn't be around the whole day and your studio is on the 21st floor while their dance studio is on the 25th so there was a slim chance of you bumping into Minhyuk. After much thought and taking a whole lot of energy to calm down, Sungjae decided to confront Minhyuk for the start. 

Angry CEO Hong stood by the door as Sungjae arrived, he sighed.

'My apologies Mr Hong, I was intending to hold it in until the last moment but I really couldn't.' Sungjae came up with the perfect excuse right away and CEO Hong only looked at him in disbelief. 

'Where to?'

'Toilet SaJangNim' Sungjae wittily replied with the best apologetic look he could manage. CEO Hong considered for a while and his expressions softened.

'Go in then and be good to Minhyuk.' He gave Sungjae a firm yet warning pat on the back and left the room. Sungjae's lips twitched as he saw that Minhyuk has already blend in well with the rest - having a little girl group dance battle session with IlHoon. 

He walked in warily taking short glances at Minhyuk and sat down in a corner watching their interaction. Minhyuk excused himself after a while and walked over to Sungjae and sat down beside him casually, as if he'd never left.

'Who said you can sit here?' Sungjae hissed without letting his guard down. 

'Yook Sungjae, really. Now?' Minhyuk replied and gave him a pat on his knee. Sungjae shot Changsub a look and the other guy seemed to get his cue. 

'Hey, wanna go get some drinks? C'mon get up all of you! Let's go get something to drink. Minhyuk? Sungjae? Anything you guys need?' Changsub urged, trying to be natural. 

'Nope.'

'We're fine.'

They replied at the same time and glared at each other while Changsub got everyone out immedaitely sensing the tense atmosphere. Whatever it was, he wouldn't want to be involved. Eunkwang, being the leader shot Sungjae a warning glance just in case things turned bad. 

Once the door slammed shut behind Changsub, Sungjae got into defensive mode immediately. He got up and took a few steps away. Minhyuk lowered his head and laughed in defeat. 'So you're going to treat me like this now?' 

'Where were you the past three years?' Sungjae asked without missing a second. 

'Sydney.' Minhyuk replied calmly. 

'With Hyomin? No. Minjung?' Sungjae clenched his fits upon saying her name. 

'Yes and No.' Minhyuk said, this time his voice was almost a whisper. 

'Answer the question.' Sungjae said firmly this time and Minhyuk leaned against the wall with a bitter smile across his face, that expression made him a whole lot older than he actually was. Sungjae's heart wrenched as he watched Minhyuk's expression darkened. 

'Yes, I went there with Minjung. No, we weren't together. Happy?' 

That was a big blow to Sungjae's mind. 'Huh?! Do you even know what you're saying? Why did you leave then? Do you have any idea how you suffered!? Do you have a

Please log in to read the full chapter