Love is You

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

FIRST PERSON POV

I've been lying on bed for almost an hour. I can't bring myself to sleep. I don't want to forget the moment with Minhyuk just now. And I was surprised how quickly he reacted when manager-oppa opened the door. Just thinking about it makes me giggle. 

Now it seems that we're back to the point of time where we're more than friends yet less than lovers. After years, he finally told me his true feelings. Really, he was bottling all that thoughts up. I wonder how he must have felt, not to suffocate with all that. Do I really smells nice? Ah whatever, I'm already starting to blush. 

When you're in high school, everything seems a little less serious, more fun, more jokes, more laughter. And of course more uncertainties about love. I remembered the days my heart went haywire for him, those days when just seeing him in school could make my day. Of course, those days when the three of us are always together...

FLASHBACK

'We grew up too fast don't you think?' Minhyuk said. I couldn't help but agree. I like the way he tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ears, just that tiny one second of contact of his fingers on my ear send me straight to cloud nine. He laughed. He should do that more, because his voice sounds so good I would die to just hear it again. 

'But we're all pursuing our dreams.' I replied and rested my head on his shoulder. He touched my chin lightly and smiled at me dearly. 'Do you have any idea how much I wished you could do this in the past?' I said it aloud. He chuckled again, his shoulders shaking from it. 

'I know I'm slow and stupid.' He said rubbing his nape with an awkward grin. I smiled and pinched his nose. How are we ever going to make up for those days we've lost? 

'So you've been studying dance and music in Sydney all these time?' I asked again, fully aware how this conversation is eventually going to end up at. He inhaled deeply and sighed. Even his sigh sounds wonderful. 

'Yup. I wanted to work hard and forget about you. But I can't, you keep popping up in my dreams.' He smiled and took another look at my face. I looked away slightly embarrassed. 

'Looks like we have similar problems.' 

'About Minjung or Hyomin or whatever she wants to be called...' I winced. Just saying her name sent daggers straight through my heart. Minhyuk's expression hardened and took out his phone showing me a text message. 

Oppa! Do you miss me? I know we haven't met for so long. I miss you so much. Why didn't you tell me you've debuting in Korea?! I'm flying back soon! I'll be making my debut as an actress in a new drama! But too bad it wasn't your company who signed me. :( Well nevermind! You're excited to see me right? See you in a week! Love you so much, Minjung. 

A weird feeling struck me after reading that. Like she just poured a whole bottle of vinegar on me on purpose. I looked away finding my feet interesting. Minhyuk noticed and patted the back of my head. 

'I avoided her as much as possible in Sydney, but she's pesistent. I couldn't anything especially when her academy is within a hundred mile radius.' Minhyuk sighed and I felt his frustration. I wasn't even pretending to not be happy, I just laughed and he looked at me with a puzzled look. 

'Screw her.' I muttered and he laughed this time putting a hand over his forehead.

'What?' 

'Yah, has Sungjae been teaching you bad things? Girls shouldn't say stuffs like that you know?' He chuckled and ruff

Please log in to read the full chapter