Chapter 30.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

BtoB debuted few weeks ago, they were gaining alot of attention and alot of fans at the same time. I am definitely happy for them. But as their popularity rises, I could only see them when they're in the practice studios. I have lesser activities recently but I still make trips to the company to see... him of course, occationally delivering snacks and drinks. 

The boys were used to me visiting from time to time with food. You can't imagine how their eyes sparkles when they saw me at the door. 

'Free tomorrow? We have no schedule. One precious day.' Minhyuk whispered through all the noise. Peniel and Ilhoon are having a fight over dukbokki while Eunkwang was trying to break them up by giving them both his trademark slap. 

Sungjae and Changsub looked in our direction and grinned, exchanging glances with Hyunsik who has an even wider grin across his face. I rolled my eyes and concentrated on Minhyuk's half finished Jajjangmyeon. He raised an eyebrow when I didn't reply and gave the three cheeky-smileys his best glare. 

'Sure.' I said simply, but deep inside I'm already bursting with happiness. Finally! Finally some time together!

'Ahh.. where shall we go?' Minhyuk ruffled his hair with a smile and then turned to me raising his eyebrow. 

'Somewhere quiet?' paparazzi... we should be careful.

'We can always disguise right? We should date like normal couples would.' He slurped the noodles deliciously, while I wiped his sweat streaked forehead. 

'So we're... like... official?' I asked nonchalantely but feeling that rush of heat rising to my cheeks. We didn't talk about this formally actually, but this mutual feeling between us was obvious even to the rest, maybe except Mr Hong. I just want a confirmation, that we're on the same track.

Minhyuk chewed slowly and chuckled. He poked my cheek with the back of the chopsticks. 

'What do you think?' He asked playfully with another smirk and put down his bowl, shifting himself to face me. How can someone ever be so perfect? His skin was literally glistering with moisture under the lights. And his eyes, his long lashes casting beautiful shadows. Even his wet hair seems so perfect and y. I gluped unconsciously staring at his features. Minhyuk laughed and pushed my forehead with the tip of his finger. 

'If you keep staring like this, my face will have holes.' He teased, but I didn't mind. We were too engrossed in our own conversation we didn't realise the rest were really quiet. Giggling among themselves and exchanging fist bumps. Minhyuk waved them off and pointed at the food, gesturing them to eat. Sungjae gave us a thumbs up and dig in again. 

'This has got to be fun, leave it to me.' Minhyuk said with a wink, cupping my face with his warm hands. 

A date! 

* * * * * 

I fiddled with my pants and wig while waiting for Minhyuk to arrive. I was so excited that I reached half an hour earlier. And my disguise for this date? A boy. Really, this man was enjoying too much of this fun, I don't even have a choice. 

'I'm sure you'll look good as a flower boy.' Minhyuk teased over the phone, I could even hear Sungjae laughing at the background shouting, 'Do it! Do it! Take pictures and show me!' I have no choice but to agree, since I could'nt think of any other ways to fool those paparazzi out there. 

Minhyuk arrived while I dusted my pants. He wore a plain white tee and jeans with a cap and an oversized glasses. My

Please log in to read the full chapter