SPECIAL CHAPTER: FAN SERVICE

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV

That was close. She was close. 

'How was the kiss huh?' Hyunsik wrapped an arm around my neck after we were back in the studio. I wonder if she's back too. I'm missing her already. 

'What? Missing her already?' Eunkwang added giving me a nudge in the waist. Really, am I that easy to read? No, obviously to her I am not easy to read, not that it is something new, but why can't she understand my heart. 

'Am I that easy to read?' I blurted out loud and Hyunsik looked at me with a frown. Then Eunkwang started eyeing me from head to toe. 

'Hey enough of the staring guys.' 

'What? Actually no. Your... face,' Ilhoon joined in and started pointing at his own face in a circular motion with a rather serious look. 'Cold, too cold, smile please.' Then he stucked his two index fingers at the corners of my lips, forcing them upwards. I backed away with a frown. 

'There right there, stop that frown.' Hyunsik added. 'You're not easy to read, but when you smile, it can light up the world.' 

'Are you gay?!' Peniel exclaimed and Hyunsik gave him the leader-slap. I laughed. Then realised everyone was staring at me. 

'See, smile.' Eunkwang gave me a pat on my shoulder. 

'Where's Sungjae?' I asked not seeing him anywhere in the room. 

'He said he needed time to be alone.' Changsub said, unpacking his stuffs from his backpack. 'He'll be back when we go back to our dorms.' 

Sungjae ah... 

* * * * *

Sungjae's POV

The breeze was cooling. It will be better if it can bring my stupid worries away. Why am I so useless?

So that's how the fact was. 3 years of being by her side doesn't make me any closer to her heart. Afterall, Minhyuk is the only one true love huh? Ever since she appeared in High School, everything was different. From the first day I saw her, I was drawn to her. She... she's different. 

She has this bright pink aura around her, like she's all cute and cuddly. Then when I realised all she sees was Minhyuk. I've known, that her heart doesn't contain me. I have no space in there. It was filled with Minhyuk and only Minhyuk and then just Minhyuk. As much as I hated it, he's my best friend! How can I bring myself to hate him for her? 

'Hey,' I turned around and saw Minhyuk standing by the door. I sighed. I could only sigh isn't it? 

'I want to be alone.'

'We need to talk, look I'm sorry. I took advantage of the situation.' Minhyuk explained taking a few steps forward at a time till he is an arm's length away from me. Don't come any nearer, I would really like to punch you in the face. 

'Look, Sungjae you have every right to be angry. Why... why don't you give me a punch.' Minhyuk suggested and stared at me determined. 

'I would love to, but I'm not doing that.' Really, bro really. 

He smiled and wrapped an arm around my neck giving me a headlock. 'Yah! Lee Min Hyuk! I will really punch you!' 

'You won't Sungjae ah!' and he ruffled my hair playfully. Seriously, I just can't get angry with him. I can't overlook all the years of our friendship. 

He stopped and then he was all serious suddenly. 

'You got the message across to her clearly?' 

'No.' His eyes looking far away. 

'I admit defeat. So go get her.' 

He turned around eyes widened in surprise, more of shock actually. Surprise just make him seems prettier. Not that he's not already good looking. Urgh. 

'Sungjae...'

'No, I see how she changed you. Or how Minjung changed you.' 

'Huh?'

'See how well you're interacting with people? You used to be a big block of ice brick that no one breaks.' 

'She broke it.' 

'Don't start with that, I'm still mad.' 

'Kay.'

'But speaking of Minjung. Did you tell her already?' 

'No, I didn't have the time.' 

'Right.. we're busy.' 

He closed his eyes for a moment enjoying the breeze. I followed, but she was all that's in my min

Please log in to read the full chapter