Unexpected

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

The week passed as though nothing has happened between us. But somewhere deep down, I know my heart was beating secretly for him...

* * * * *

"How much did I missed huh you?" Sungjae gave me a headlock while ruffling my hair with his other free hand. 

"Ya! You're pretty much destroying my hairdo." I tried to escape gaving him a hard elbow in his ribs. 

"YAH! you! ya Minhyukie yaa~ what have you done to her?!" He backed away and cling onto Minhyuk immediately. Seriously, his expression couldn't be more exaggerated. I rolled my eyes as we exited the school. "See you guys soon." I added without turning back. 

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and spun me around. I lost my balance and fell against him. But of course, it was Sungjae. What am I expecting.

"Let's grab dinner together. I haven seen you guys for so long!" It was that Playful Sunjae aura again, he winked at the dumbfounded me and pushed me towards Minhyuk. Once again I almost crashed into that stone heartless and emotionless statue but I managed to gain my own footing. Better than making a fool out of myself. Stop imagining you this is not a fairytale. 

* * * * *

We settled at the nearest cafe and Sungjae left us alone to grab the drinks. He gave Minhyuk a pat on the shoulders and me a wink before half hopping to the counter. I bet he's getting another discount today with his flashy killer smile judging at how cheerful the counter lady looked. 

The atmosphere isn't right. I could almost stop breathing immediately. 

Twirling a stand of hair in my finger, I took a silent deep breath. Not to seem really obvious. In the corner of my eye, Minhyuk was looking out of the window, deep in thought. 

Think! C'mon you THINK! 

"So the weather's pretty good huh? haha.."

Please log in to read the full chapter