Ice and Water

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

**FROM NOW ON THE STORY WILL BE WRITTEN IN FIRST PERSON POV B)

 

Why do I keep passing out?

I was either too tired or the roller coaster really did give me a hell of a time. All that I remembered was drifting in and out of sleep and my really distorted sense of reality. But in the corner of my eye, Minhyuk was moving around in an unfamiliar room with a towel and pail. He would turn around from time to time taking a glimpse of me before heading out and then back again some time later. Once he was so close I thought my heart would almost stop beating at any point of time. But then I convinced myself that I must be dreaming, because there was no way i've felt something on my lips. 

"Are you finally awake?" Minhyuk's voice sounded like windchimes, did he know how beautiful his voice sounds? I blinked, looking in the direction of his voice, but he wasn't far. His face was right infront of me. So close. Too close! I could see my own reflection in his eyes.

"Umm..mm." I looked away immediately covering my eyes with the back of my hand. Crap, no blushing. Then I heard him chuckled. 

"Sorry. Didn't know that roller coaster could do so much to you." He said his voice sounding further followed by the sound of pouring water. 

"Here, drink." I turned around and he handed me a glass while helping me sit up. "Thanks." 

"AWw my head is heavy."  I rubbed the back of my head carelessly knowing that my hair was already messed up, no more needs for another demure lady act. And again I heard a sound coming from his throat - him suppressing his laughter. 

"What's so funny?" Glaring at him, I can't help noticing how perfect his features were, sharp jawlines and perfectly shaped nose bridge. bright eyes and milky skin. But, what's with his icy expression again? 

Please log in to read the full chapter