Sorry I'm back.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

You arrived early and waited anxiously in the dressing room. You didn't know or you actually sincerely wished that this Minhyuk wasn't that Minhyuk. The someone you've tried so much to forget. You sighed as you ran your fingers through your hair in frustration. 

'you! Your hair!' Your stylist gasped in surprise behind you and you realised from the reflection that your curls were messed up, for the third time. You apologised embarrassingly and sighed deeply again. How can i be calm? He was someone I've been trying to forget!

'Don't mess it up again okay?' As soon as your stylist finished your hair-do for the forth time. you got up and went out to take a look at the MV set. It was beautiful, a church setting and another dance stage with bright LED back lights beside it, the stage managers were checking it for the last time to make sure everything went smoothly. You were overwhelmed by the efforts the team put in to make this happen. You smiled at the director with a bow. He waved back politely gesturing you to sit in the couch behind his cameras, just few metres away from the sets. 

While you were settling down, the boys walked in and greeted the staffs in unison. You jumped up in surprise and found that one person you've been thinking about - Minhyuk. You felt suffocated as if you've just did a bungee jump. The boy walked behind Changsub and Sungjae, his very being overflowing with charisma. His jaws were sharper than before, but his eyes were still as alluring as he glanced over in your direction but looked away immediately when he caught you staring. 

'It's him.' You muttered but stood frozen on the spot while they made their way towards you. 

The other boys seemed to have noticed as they exchanged glances with each other. Sungjae waved but his expression hardened as he saw yours. You couldn't even react. Suddenly, it was as though a lock deep in your heart was pried open. Memories flooded into your mind like a merciless wave of tsunami. Your chest tightened as you remembered the look on his face when you found out about Hyomin. Her. The thought of her made you flinch, and Sungjae noticed your numb expression. 

'Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim!' They greeted again. He bowed too, you noticed. 

'Annyeonghasaeyo.' You managed but your voice barely making it.

'Let's prepare!' Sungjae exclaimed trying to ease the awkward atmosphere. Before the managers or staffs notice, he had to get Minhyuk out of your sight. Eunkwang caught the hint at once and made his way to the dressing room. Minhyuk followed in silence but stole a glance at you. Your expression pained him, like how his knew his very existence was hurting you. 

He squeezed his eyes shut immediately once seated infront of the mirror while the stylist started with his hair. Sungjae sit down beside him and sighed. 

'How are you feeling?' He asked, he wouldn't want the stylist or managers to notice but he knew Minhyuk would know exactly what he was asking about. 

'Not good.' Minhyuk managed after taking a deep breath. 

'Nervous huh Minhyuk ssi?' The stylist asked with a smile and Minhyuk nodded with a smile. Is that how I am to her? Nothing just pain and an unhealing scar now? His heart skipped a beat instead as he remembered your face from seconds ago. You're beautiful, very dazzling. You've always emitted a strong aura, one of the many traits that attracted him to you. He smiled suddenly remembering your smiling face. Still beautiful. 

Sungjae eyed Minhyuk for a while before looking at himself in the reflection. Will you be fine? He thought and closed his eyes too. 

* * * * *

The boys were ready in no time, dressed in their stage outfits they were all overflowing with charisma. You did a thumbs up to Peniel as he looked in your direction. He blushed, smiling bashfully rubbing his nape. Meanwhile leader Eunkwang gave him another pat on the back of his head. 

'Yah careful! My hair!' Peniel groaned and started hair spe

Please log in to read the full chapter