Someone new.

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

How ironic is that to know that your life is literally a drama...

My eyes flew open and both Sungjae and Minhyuk was standing over me with worried eyes. I tried to sit up but the back of my head hurts. 

But I soon realised my heart hurts more. Right, this is pain. 

'Are you okay?' Sungjae asked touching my forehead. I forced a smile. I bet he could see through my pretense perfectly. One thing I couldn't do is to look Minhyuk in the eye. He probably won't know what happened but I don't think I should tell him. Maybe if I was to disappear Hyomin could get what she wanted. Isn't that why she's back now? Probably she didn't die. I don't know. There's too much questions to ask and to much to find out. I'm really tired. 

'Your ex..girl..friend..' I tried but still stammered like an idiot. And I actually made a great deal of effort to stare at Sungjae's large hands on mine. 'Is she really dead?' 

There, I said it. Though I certainly regretted it the moment the words came out. I squeezed my eyes shut. 

Sungjae's grip on my hands got a little tighter. The room was silent. Nobody spoke and all I heard was Sungjae's deep breathing. 

"W..why." Minhyuk's voice sounded so far away. It's like he wasn't exactly here at all. I've never felt so empty at the moment. Ever have the moment when it hurts so much to even speak and you tried so hard to held your breath not to cry? I'm at it.

I knew there was no turning back. I have put an end to what I've started. 

'Hyuk ah.. let her rest shall we?" Sungjae tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. 

I opened my eyes slowly and shook my head. Even that little movement gave me dizziness. I gritted my teeth and swallowed hard. Knowing that once I've said those words, Minhyuk might just dash out immediately. There was no doubt how Minhyuk felt about his previous girlfriend. You don't forget your first love that easily... Ironic much, seeing how Minhyuk was mine and then not so mine yet. 

I stared at his jeans instead of at him. His hands were balled into fis

Please log in to read the full chapter