Skipped

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

Drama class was interesting. You were captivated by your classmates unexpected talents. But re-enacting the famous snow white fairytale isn't as easy as it seems. Especially when your partner is that Ice Prince Minhyuk. 

And acting in front of everyone, that's just not really something you can manage. Your heart was almost beating close to your throat when he leans over for a peck on your cheeks. But, that never happened. You were too stiff in a lie down position so your drama teacher Miss Park was always cutting you guys after a few seconds. 

But nonetheless, Minhyuk doesn't seem affected at all. He was calm and cool about your NGs but he never once smiled again. 

You squeezed your eyes shut, trying very hard to tone down your breathing. As you inhaled, the air around you was filled with Minhyuk's lemon scent. You wondered for a second what brand of shampoo he used. But you let that thought slip away because you could almost feel his breath on your cheeks. Unknowingly, you held your breath waiting for the moment when his lips touch your skin... 

"CUT! you good work but lesson's over! Students! Class dismissed!" Miss Park's voice ran through your ears and a sudden feeling of disappointment swept you away. 

Your eyes flew open only to see Sungjae squatting beside you, looking at you with his trademark sunshine smile. 

"Are you gonna lie there forever?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. Then he held out his right hand to yo

Please log in to read the full chapter