Chapter 41

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-Outside YG building-

2NE1 girls walked out of the company when they saw someone unfamiliar standing outside. To their surprise, it's SHINee's Onew.

Onew: Hi! 

Dara: You're looking for us?

Onew: Yup. I actually wanted to look for Minzy.

Minzy: You're looking for me?

Onew: Yes. Can we have a talk for a short while? 

Minzy: Okay.

Onew: Let's go to a corner and talk. (Pointed at a small corner right beside the back gate of the company)

Minzy followed quietly behind Onew while Dara was surprise that Onew wanted to talk to Minzy alone. She felt something strange so she ask CL and Bom to board the cab first before she hurried and followed them to the back gate.

Minzy: Onew sunbaenim, Sorry to ask you, is there anything between us to talk about?

Onew: Of course there is.

Minzy: (Surprised look) Huh?

Onew: Let's don't beat around the bush. Taemin told me about it.

Minzy: ......

Onew: You should know what I'm talking about. As the leader, I think i had to do something to settle this.

Minzy: So?

Onew: (took out a cheque) I borrowed this from my manager. I think this will be enough for you to abort the baby.

Minzy: Wh...What... Did Taemin agree?

Onew: Whether Taemin agree or not, you have to do this.

Dara, who was hiding behind the tree heard the conversation and she could not take it anymore. She ran forward and shouted.

Dara: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO HER?! TRYING TO USE MONEY TO HUMILIATE MY MEMBER? (Shift the cheque back to Onew)

Dara: Keep it for yourself! Minzy is still a minor and all you can do is to ask her to kill her baby? Onew sunbaenim, I always thought you are an angel. Can't believe I made a wrong judgement on you.

Minzy: Did Taemin oppa ask you to do this?

Dara: Taemin is so irresponsible! Minkki yah, let's go find him. (Pull Minzy's hand)

Onew: No wait you can't! Don't find Taemin yet. He... He's very hurt too. Dara-ssi, please calm down. As a leader, I know what's good for them.

Dara: No, you don't! I know Minzy is still young, but the fetus inside her womb is innocent! 

Onew: So how are you guys planning to do? Let her have the baby?

Dara: We need to tell our boss soon. Whether our boss agree or not, we still had to let him know the truth. And please, tell your boss as well.

Onew: Are you crazy, dara-ssi? Telling our boss is like killing ourselves! I don't want to lose a member in my group. Minzy, I know what I said has hurt you, but please think for Taemin. Our boss will never agree with that baby or Taemin will be kicked out of the company! Minzy, please, for the sake of Taemin, please consider it. I'm speaking this as a leader of SHINee and a hyung of Taemin!

Dara: Enough is enough Onew-ssi. And sorry for the harsh tone. Let's go. (Drag Minzy away)

-End of chapter-

 

A/N: It's actually Onew! Since he's the leader so I think he should be the one in SHINee to know about it first! 

I'm halfway done with next chapter (:

Thanks all  for reading!