Cute exchange of glances

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-After the performances-

SHINee and 2NE1 met outside the broadcast station. Onew started the greeting.

Onew: Hello.

CL: Hi.

-Awkward situation: Silence for few seconds.-

Taemin kept stealing glances at Minzy, who was standing behind Sandara. Minzy also cannot help it but stealing glances at Taemin. After a few exchange of glances, their eyes finally met. Minzy felt that her cheeks were burning while Taemin's face turned totally red. However, Taemin tried to smile at Minzy while Minzy smiled back.
The sharp eyed Key sense it and shouted at Taemin, right in front of the 2ne1 girls.


Key: YAHH, TAEMIN!!!! who are you smiling at?

Taemin: (shocked) No...i..i...didnt.

CL tried to break the ice by asking where SHINee are heading after the performance. Onew told her that they will be having another performance at an outdoor event.
Minzy reached her hand into her bag and took out a safety pin that Taemin had lent her just now.
[Minzy thought: Should I return this to him now? But unnies and oppas are here.]

Onew: We got to go now. Bye.

CL/Dara/Bom: Bye.

Minzy: Bye Taemin oppa. (put the safety pin back into her bag)

CL/Dara/Bom shoot a weird glance at Minzy.

Dara: Minkki-ah, dont be rude. Say bye to the other oppas too. 

Minzy: Oh yeah, bye SHINee oppa.

SHINee: Bye.

Onew whispered to Taemin: "Minzy is cute." Taemin wanted to reply YES but he didn't..

-Inside the car-

Taemin: Onew hyung, have you ever been in love before?

Onew: No. Why?

Taemin: Because..

Key: YAHH..TAEMINNIE! WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS TYPE OF QUESTION?

Taemin: hyung, why are you interrupting?

Key: Because you're too young to ask this question.

Taemin pouted.

Taemin: I just wanna know how it feels like to be in love with someone.

Key: HAHAHA. You shouldnt ask Onew hyung. You should ask me, The Love Expert.

JongHyun: AHH, KIMKIBUM, I caught you finally... Tell me who have you been loving all these while? (shoot an angry look at his "yeobo" Key)

Key: Uh oh...I was just kidding. (look at Jonghyun innocently) I know you are the Love Expert. HAHA With your ShinSeKyung.

Jonghyun: Yes. I remember me stealing glances at her during the dream concert when i first saw her in person. She was extremely gorgeous.

Taemin: So does that mean that if you keep stealing glance at a girl, means you like her?

Jonghyun: Hmm.. It should be the other way round, Taeminnie. When you like that girl, you will keep on looking at her, trying to look at her every second. And when your eyes met with each other, you will blush. (smiling happily)

Key: So you and shinsekyung's eyes met? OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! (Key squealed like a girl)

-Back at 2ne1's Dorm-

Minzy placed the pink safety pin that Taemin had lent her just now on her table. She remembered that 40 minutes she and Taemin spent inside the room just few hours ago. She smiled to herself, not noticing that Dara was standing behind her. She whispered to herself : "why am i feeling so hot right now?"

Dara: MINKKI!

Minzy: Gosh...you scare me unni.

Dara: Just turn on the aircon and you wont be hot.

Minzy: Just get out of my room now unni, i'm tired.

Dara: Hey, woah...a pink hairclip? (took the pin from the table)

Minzy: That's not a hairclip. That's a safety pin.

Dara: Whose is this? Pink is totally NOT MINKKI style.

Minzy: Give this back to me Unni. This..is... MINE!!! :(

Dara was surprised that Minzy was talking to her like this...Minzy has never ever gotten so agitated!!! It seems like there was something more to it than just a safety pin alone. Dara decide to leave Minzy alone and walked out of the room.

-End of chapter 2-

Thanks everyone for reading! ^^