The first meeting

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-Backstage-

Minzy was hiding herself in an empty room at the backstage.

Minzy's POV

She looked at the costume that she was wearing. There, she saw a loosened button near her chest. She rummaged through her bag to see if there's anything that she could replace the button. "oh my god..i cant even approached my unnies. they must think that i've grown fatter." She looked into the mirror at herself. "Did i really gain weight? Why does the button loosened when i'm going to perform later??? Argh..this is irritating." She tried to pull out the loosened button, and the button fell onto the ground, near to the door. "oh no. so now what am i going to do?" She couldn't find anything to cover up the open spot near her chest. She was getting frustrated when she felt someone was turning the door knob. The door opened. She waited to see who was that, and her hand still clutching onto her shirt where the button has fallen off. A guy stepped in, and all she saw was a bright shining boy. Yes. She's right. A shining boy.

Taemin's POV

He saw his hyungs busy talking to So Nyuh Shi Dae sunbaenims. He sat down in the corner, taking a rest before going onto the stage later. There are still 40 mins before his turn. While sitting down, he felt that his pants were weird. "Why did the stylist noona made me wore such a tight pants?" "argh...does it looks nice to them? I dont think so. This is so uncomfortable." He stood up, wanting to find a place to adjust his pants and zip. There were too many people around him and he did not want to do that in front of those noonas. He walked into every room, but there were all full of artistes and stuff. He saw 2ne1 in one of the room, and he could clearly see that there's only 3 members and the stylist noonas. He did a body wave and some jumps before reaching a room. The door was closed. The other rooms he had walked past, the doors were all slightly open. Out of curiosity, he reached out his hand and turn the door knob. He stepped in, trying to hold his breath. There, he saw a girl standing right in front of him, her hands covering her chest. As he walked in further, he felt his right feet stepping onto a small hard solid.

 -Empty room-

Minzy: Taemin oppa?

Taemin: 2NE1 Minzy?

Minzy: Why are you here?

Taemin: No..nothing. (He didn't want to tell her that he was finding a empty room to adjust his pants)

Minzy: Oppa, your pants look weird.

Taemin: Opps! (look down at his pants. His zip was only halfway zip because the pants were too tight for him to zip up fully!)

Minzy: So, are you going to stay here? (she's definitely not going to tell taemin about her fallen button!)

Taemin: (saw the button he had stepped onto, and he picked it up) Minzy, is this yours?

Minzy: Ugh..No.er...yes,..no...yes....

Taemin: yes or no?

Minzy: (-no reply-)

Taemin: (saw minzy's hand and looking at her chest) why are you covering..you know? there? (points at minzy's chest)

Minzy: Nothing. Oppa, i think you should be going off now.

Taemin: (he knew he can't walked off because of his zip) I'm going to stay here.

Minzy: Why oppa? And yes, that's my button. It had....fallen off....from my shirt....here. the one i'm covering....

Taemin: aww. your button fallen off? So how? Wait, i think i can help you! (reached his hand into his pocket) Nah...here it is. Key hyung gave me these safety pins just now. He said that my shirt is too loose so he wants me to pin it. I can lend it to you first.

Minzy: Taemin oppa...you're so ...nice. (took the pins)

Taemin: Hehe^^ Don't worry. You pinned it first. I will turn my head in the other direction. I won't look.

Minzy quickly pinned up her shirt, the spot where the button has fallen off. Taemin couldn't resists turning his head to look, so he took a glance over his shoulder. Minzy looked up and shouted " Taemin oppa!! you're peeping!"

Taemin: No i didn't!

Minzy: you were! Anyway, thanks for it.

Taemin: it's alright =)

Minzy: So what about you? Your zip.

Taemin: It's okay. I dont think my pants would drop off anyway even if my zip is half zipped. You know, it's so tight.

Minzy: Safety pins does wonders! (returning Taemin the extra pins) Wanna use this and try?

Taemin: Nah..It's okay. Really.(showing his innocent smile)

Minzy: Alright.

-Silence for few minutes-

Taemin: So..it's the first time we're talking to each other, am i right?

Minzy: Yes. And in a room with no one else.

Taemin: Yes! Exactly! I've never been in an empty room with a girl before. And a girl who i have never talked to.

Minzy: It's my first time too, to have a button fallen off and a cute boy solved my problems.

Taemin: (thought to himself: did she just say me cute?) So, how old are you? Same age as me?

Minzy: I'm one year younger than you, oppa. To be exact, it's 6 months :D

Taemin: Cool.

Minzy: Hey oppa, how did you find this room by the way?

Taemin: Uh..I dont know.

Minzy: No one knows of this room. It's my own secret hiding room in the backstage.

Taemin: Really? That's even cool.

Minzy: Taemin oppa, please don't tell anyone about this room,

Taemin: Why?

Minzy: If not this room is not a secret anymore.

Taemin: Okay.

Minzy: promise? (stick out her little finger)

Taemin: Promise ^^ (hooked his little finger with Minzy's)

The young maknaes continued talking while waiting for their turns to perform.

-End of Chapter 1-