Chapter 32

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

This day, Minzy applied her makeup, put on her shade and quietly walked out of the dorm.

She took a bus and arrived somewhere that no one would believe she would come ---- THE PHARMACY

-At the pharmacy-

Minzy took a step into the shop and hesitated. She reached into her pocket and took out a mirror.   "No one will recognise me right?" She thought.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, miss. May I help you?" A pharmacist greeted Minzy. It seems like she did not recognise it's 2NE1 Minzy.

Minzy: Do you know...you know...that thing... for pregnant... i mean...

Pharmacist: You mean pregnancy test kits, miss?

Minzy: (nodded)

Pharmacist: Let me go get it for you.

-2NE1 dorm-

Dara: Minkki ah... stop locking yourself inside the toilet. Are you pooping? (knocking hard on the door)

Bom: She's inside for 30 minutes already..

CL: MINKKI AH~~ (shouted from her room)

Finally, Minzy walked out of the toilet with her face looking down. Dara noticed Minzy pale face and ask her. "Are you okay, minkki?"

Minzy went into her room and locked the door.

She threw the pregnancy test kit box onto her bed. Her mind was confused.

Minzy: "Taemin ah, it's me Minzy. Can I meet you later?" She called Taemin.

-Few hours later. Near SM building-

Suzy was walking towards the building as usual. (she was hanging around SM building for the past few days to see Taemin)

However today, she saw someone with Taemin. It's her again... Gong Minzy.

"Taemin is mine. " Suzy said to herself while clenching her fist.

Taemin looked around and when he was assured that no one was looking at them, he held Minzy's hand and went into a nearby carpark.

Suzy came out of her hiding place and followed the couple.

Taemin: Hey Minzy, what brings you here today? You said you have something important to tell me on the phone. What is it?

Minzy: I'm not sure if I should tell you this....

Taemin: What is it?

Minzy: You really cant remember what we did that day?

Taemin: That day? Ahh when we're both on the bed!!

Minzy: Shhh!!!! Not so loud!

Taemin: But nothing has happened.

Minzy: You're lying! Something must have happened!

Taemin: Nothing has happened, really.

Minzy: I have evidence!

Taemin suddenly looked at Minzy... waiting for her to continue.

Minzy: I.... I'm pregnant. (she said softly)

Just as when Minzy thought Taemin would be shocked, he laughed.

Taemin: April fool is over! Minzy ah... why are you joking with such matter?

Minzy: You should know that I'm not joking. If you're lying about what happened that day....

This time, Taemin turned silent.

At somewhere near the carpark, Suzy was hiding behind a tree, and she had caught all of their conversation.

Suzy said to herself: Now what's going on? Minzy is pregnant with Taemin's child? This sounds ridiculous.

Suzy smirked at the troubled couple.

Suzy: This is going to be fun. Trouble is on the way, Minzy.

-End of chapter-

a/n: Hello!! I'm so sorry that I didnt update for few months! Sorry to keep all waiting!! I will try to rush the chapters now!!