Chapter 25

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-The next day-

Suzy was holding to a nicely wrapped lunchbox, waiting outside SM entertainment. She did not bring anything along with her, it seems like she is using her lunch break rushing to SM entertainment to wait for someone. She has been there since 15 minutes ago, and was looking quite worried as she can't be late for her next training session. The large glass door opened, and someone walked out. It was one of the SM producer. "Where is oppa?" She thought to herself. She saw a familiar back facing the glass door. "Hey, isnt that Minzy unni?!!"She exclaimed. She took a step forward and stopped. Minzy was talking to a guy that has just walked out from the door. "Isn't that.... Taemin.... oppa?"

Taemin: Have you taken your lunch yet?

Minzy: Nope. I'm waiting for oppa. I've brought you packed food.

Taemin: Let's eat it inside. Come, i bring you to my secret place.

Minzy: Secret place? You got a secret place in this buidling?

Taemin: Yeah, just like how you have your own secret place in the backstage.

Taemin brought Minzy into the SM building. They seems to forget the awkwardness that they had after Taemin went missing after he confessed to Minzy.

Suzy dropped onto the ground. Her knee hit the ground real hard that you can hear the sound of her bone hitting it. Her heart sank. "Didn't Minzy told me she isnt close to SHNee oppas? Why is she here doing with Taemin oppa? Are they already friends?" A flood of questions came into Suzy's mind. A small drop of tear came rolling down her cheek.

-SM storeroom-

Taemin brought Minzy to one of the storeroom that SM had in their building, located at the very last floor. However, the storeroom was unused for few months. The whole room was filled with spider webs, insect droppings and many pieces of cloths that the stylist will used it to custom made their costumes.

Minzy: Wow, this room has not been used for months? It's quite big that I can used it as a dance practice room.

Taemin: Our boss is quite rich, we dont need this room anymore. But you're right. I used this room to practice my dance. My hyungs doesnt even know of this place!

Minzy: So you must have been exploring this building for years?

Taemin: Yes. I've always searching for place to hide whenever I need a room for myself.

Minzy: A room for yourself? Hmm... To zip up your pants? (She thought of her first meeting with Taemin at the backstage.)

Taemin: (Ignoring what Minzy had said) What did you brought today? (He reached out his hands and took the bag Minzy was holding)

Taemin: Wow... Kimbap? You made it yourself?

Minzy nodded. Taemin took a bite.

Minzy: How was it?

Taemin: Delicious.

Minzy: How delicious?

Taemin: Delicious like you.

Minzy: What? Stop being cheesy oppa. You havent told me why you ran away that day? After you passed me the rose and ice-cream....

Taemin: Uh oh..why did you... bringing this up?

Minzy: I want to know.

Taemin: Do you really want to know?

Minzy: (nod) Yes. (snatch the half bite kimbap away from Taemin) If not you can't eat my kimbap.

Taemin: Because...I'm scared of your reply.

Minzy: My reply? What do you think I will reply you?

Taemin: I think you will run away before I do?

Minzy: OPPA!!!!!!!!!!(she shouted) Why would I run away when you said that you liked me? (She was getting irritated.)

Taemin: (eyes opened wider) Minzy......

Minzy CANNOT CONTROL HER MADNESS NOW. SHE WAS WAITING FOR TAEMIN TO TELL HER THE TRUTH. She jumped up from the chair and stood right in front of Taemin, and having direct eye contact WITH him.

Minzy: OPPA! I.... LIKE....YOU.

Taemin: Minzy....I..LIKE...YOU....TOO...

Minzy: (Smiled) Oppa, you should have told me this earlier... and i wont be getting so annoyed now. (pouted her lips)

Taemin: (laughed when saw Minzy's annoyed yet cute face) I didnt know you will liked me too. That was why I ran off that day. I dont know what to do after telling you that I like you. So, I ran off.

Minzy: I dont know Taemin oppa will like me too. i've always thought it is my one-sided love.

Taemin: So now can I have back my kimbap? (He pointed at the half bite delicious kimbap Minzy was flattening it.)

Minzy: You can. But not this one. (referring to the one she's holding that was out of shape as she was holding it tight)

She passed Taemin the lunchbox which has around 5 kimbaps. Taemin took 1 kimbap and fed Minzy.

Taemin: Say AH..

Minzy: Wae?

Taemin: AH....

Minzy: Ahhhhhhhhh........(bite the kimbap)

Taemin: Nice?

Minzy: Of course it's nice since I made it. (showing her proud face)

-END-

Sorry for the wait! :)

-23/10/2011