Chapter 27

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

Taemin walked back to his room, looking at the sleeping beauty - Minzy. She was sleeping soundly on his bed.

Taemin thought : How am I going to play with Minzy when she is sleeping in the day? (he shook his head)

Taemin sat down on his bed beside where Minzy was lying. He looked at Minzy's sleeping face, it looks pretty cute to him. Taemin smiled. He didnt realise his face is leaning towards Minzy and he had a closer look at Minzy's rosy lips. He touched Minzy's forehead and slowly run his fingers down to Minzy's lips. He froze for a while.

Taemin thought: What was I doing?

-Few hours later-

The next thing when Minzy woke up was to find herself undress. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. She brushed her hand against the bedsheet and realise someone was sleeping beside her. Taemin was snoring in his sleep. What matters to Minzy was that Taemin was shirtless. Minzy curled herself against the blankets and slide down the bed. She saw an opened can of beer that was half-drank lying on the ground. She remembered she was not the one who drank it. Who could it have been? She turned around and look at Taemin who was sleeping soundly.

Minzy only remembered that she was thirsty and got a drink from the fridge, and then she danced Cant Nobody with Taemin. She can't remember what happens after that and why she was doing in Taemin's room. And one thing that caught Minzy wondering was how come she wasn't wearing anything!!!!

Minzy quickly dressed up before clearing the mess in the room. She picked up the pillow that had dropped onto the ground and placed it nicely behind Taemin's head. She was pulling up the blankets for Taemin when Taemin suddenly woke up.

Minzy: You're awake.

Taemin: Yes. (Looked around the room.) When did I fall asleep?

Minzy: I'm not sure either. Maybe you've drank this? (placed the can of beer onto the table)

Taemin : (rubbed against his forehead) Did I? (seems like Taemin forgotten what he did before that, or that he was pretending)

Minzy : (trying to forget what happens just now) Oppa, maybe I need to go home now.

Taemin: Yes I think you should. You drank alcohol by accident. I'll go home with you. (climbed out of bed and got on his shirt)

-Outside 2NE1's dorm-

Taemin walked Minzy home.

As Minzy turned her head and walked towards the building, Taemin took hold of her hand. He took the courage and planted a kiss on Minzy's forehead.

Taemin: (whispered into Minzy's ears) Saranghae. (i love you)

Minzy smile.

Minzy: Oppa, why are you being like this?

Taemin waved goodbye without answering Minzy. That just left Minzy smiling like an idiot.

-End of chapter-