Chapter 24

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-Minzy's room. Midnight-

Minzy was still awake in the middle of the night. She cannot believe what happened in the afternoon. She held the rose and was staring at it for the past few hours. She wants to call taemin, but what should she say when he picked up the phone? Should she tell him that she likes him too? Minzy couldnt sleep. She reached to her phone, which is lying next to her on the bed. "Should I call him now?" She thought. She flipped opened her phone and saw Taemin's selca on her wallpaper. She didn't change it . However, she threw her phone aside and laid down on her bed, as she thought Taemin might have slept. She decide to call him the next day.

-Next day-

2NE1 and SHINee are attending the same outdoor event for today. They are both preparing at the backstage. Minzy, who was having her hair combed by the stylist, was turning her head left and right, looking for Taemin. Sandara was sitting next to her, getting her palm tree hair made.

Dara: Minkki-ah, who are you looking for?

Minzy: Huh? Oh... I was bored.

Dara: Stylist unni combing your hair so don't move your head around.

-After performances-

Minzy saw Taemin in a corner together with s. MissA was there too. Suzy was standing right beside Taemin. Minzy doesnt dare to move her feets and walk to Taemin. Taemin didn't saw her. Instead, he saw Suzy staring at him. He spoke.

Taemin: hi.

Suzy: (startled) ohh.. hello.

Taemin: why are you looking at me like this?

Suzy: Why didnt you call me last time?

Taemin: (thought of the note that he had crushed and threw it into his wardrobe.) I lost the note.

Suzy. Ahh... why did you lost my note?

Taemin: Key hyung took the note accidentally and cut it to shapes to decorate his photo frame. Opps.

Suzy: What? Oh well, do you have your phone with you now?

Taemin: Why? (Key, who was standing close to Suzy, overheard their conversation and interrupt)

Key: Here's my phone. (took his iphone out and handed it to Suzy)

Suzy: ...

Key: Just key in your number here. I will pass it to Taemin later. /winked/

Suzy: Ahh... Thanks, Key oppa!

Taemin shoot a "What-are-you-trying-to-do" face to Key, who was smiling and turning his face towards Jonghyun and whispered something into his ears. Jonghyun was laughing after few seconds.

Minzy was totally staring into space when dara snapped her finger and shouted at Minzy.

"Minkki-AH! We're going up to the stage now! Who are you thinking of???? Come on let's go"

Taemin heard Sandara's shout and turned to their direction, but Minzy and dara has already turned their backs and walked off to the stage.

************

A/n: I'm Back. Sorry for the VERY VERY VERY late update! :(

I tried to update as often as I can!!!!!! Please wait for me!

Comments are appreciated! :DD Thanks everyone for reading!

Will continue the story asap

-15/10/2011