Chapter 40

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

Minzy was talking on her phone with Taemin about the pills that Suzy had given her that afternoon.

Taemin: Are you going to believe her? 

Minzy: Of course not! But what are we going to do now? My stomach is already showing!

Taemin: Let's just wait for a while more?

Minzy: How long are we supposed to drag this? Taemin, I think we should at least tell someone we trust.

Taemin: Who?

Minzy: Like our members?

Taemin: Hell NO! My hyungs will say the same thing like Suzy! They won't let you give birth to that baby!

Minzy: My unnies too. But, if we told them that we want to have the baby, they probably will find a way to help us?

Taemin: But I...

Minzy: I think I should tell my members. 

Just as when Minzy hung up the phone after discussing with Taemin, Dara appeared out of nowhere.

Dara: You don't have to tell me. I've heard everything.

Minzy: Unnie...

Dara: I knew something happened when I found a pregnancy kit in your room that day when I was looking for the socks that you forgot to return me. And remember that day I told you all about Suzy visiting the gynaecologist? You turned all pale and were caught by us returning to your room when we were on the topic of underage pregnancy.

Minzy: Unnie, I.. don't know what I'm supposed to do now.

Dara: Whose the father?

Minzy: SHINee's Taemin.

Dara: Oh my god, since when you and Taemin are together?

Minzy: Unnie, please help me! I want to keep the baby. Taemin wanted it too. This is an accident. We were not careful which result in this. But Taemin said he will take full responsible for it.

Dara: Responsible? Do you think keeping it as a secret is responsible? If he has the responsibility, he must owned up!

Minzy: He did this because of me. Do you want everyone to know about it? That we had when we're not even legal?!

Dara: This sh*t is not getting anywhere else. We need to tell our boss. 

Minzy: No! He will ask me to abort the baby! Or he will kick me out of the group!

Dara: You have to tell him. He will find out sooner or later!

Dara called in Bom and CL and the girls held a "meeting" in their living room. Of course, CL and Bom were shocked of the sudden news. How can their maknae be pregnant?! It sounds unbelivable and ridiculous. Dara had a hard time convincing them and telling them it's not an april fool joke. Minzy also decided to be honest with her unnies and told them the truth about the whole incident, including Suzy who knew about the truth earlier than them.

Dara: I can't believe Suzy will do such thing. Tomorrow I will go and visit the gynaecologist and ask her for the truth.

CL: Do you think she will tell us the truth if Suzy actually kept shut?

Bom: Just throw away those pills. Since she likes Taemin, i doubt she will let your baby live.

After persuading the members for the next few hours, they finally agree to keep it a secret for the time being.

--

As for Taemin's side, he still did not have the courage to tell s. However, someone overheard Taemin talking on the phone at the exact point... "My hyungs will say the same thing like Suzy! They won't let you give birth to that baby!"

-End of chapter-