Chapter 19~~

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-SHINee's dorm-

Taemin got back to his dorm with his hyungs. Key umma, as usual, would help to take Taemin's bag to his room, while Taemin went off for a shower.
He threw the bag onto the floor when a small note dropped out from inside. Key notice the small handwriting written on it and take a look.

Key: (shouted) Omo omo omo.. What is this? HAHAHAHA (laughing his off till he dropped onto the ground)

Jonghyun: (came running in) What's wrong with you?

Key: Take a look at this. (Laughs) Someone confessed to our maknae.

Jonghyun: (took the note from Key and take a closer look) Wow.. whose handwriting is this? Must be a girl.

Key: You babo. i've already told you someone confessed to our maknae!!!!! OF COURSE IT'S A GIRL! IF NOT A BOY??

Jonghyun: Who says our maknae only attracts girls? (sigh) i wonder who wrote this...

Key: You'll get your answer soon. (smirked)

Few minutes later, Taemin got out from the bathroom and went straight ahead to his room. His hyungs were all settled down there, and it seems like they're all waiting for him. Onew sat on Taemin's bed while the rest sat on the floor.

Onew: (holding the small note in between his lips) *onew sangtae again*

Key: Yah.. Lee Tae Min.

Taemin: Huh? Yes? whatt...happened...?

Jonghyun: Look at this. (points at Onew's lips)

Taemin: Yes?

Minho: Who wrote that? (in a strict tone) 

Taemin: It's Suzy.

Onew dropped the small note together with his jaws dropping down in surprised. Key and Jonghyun looked at each other in shock. MinHo glared at Taemin with his flaming charisma.

Taemin: Why?

Onew is still staring blankly at Taemin, while Key suddenly LAUGH OUT LOUD, Jonghyun trying to control his laughter while Minho is nodding and looking satisfied.

Key: oh gosh.. (still laughing) Taemin, you're serious? Omo.. MissA Suzy make the move first?? AHAHAH, Taemin-ah... (laughing non stop and hitting Jonghyun, who was sitting next to him)

MinHo: Suzy is not bad. (nodding his head)

Jonghyun: I didnt know she's able to do this.

Taemin: (Finding his hyungs weird) Hyungs, why are you guys reacting like this? This is just something I'm going to throw away. (picked up the note on Onew's lap and aiming for the rubbish bin)

Key: (shouted) NO!!! 

MinHo: (in a strict tone) YOU ARE GOING TO THROW SUZY AWAY?

Jonghyun: Hey ya.. (snatched the note from Taemin's hand) Dont throw this away. We didnt even object you to make friends with her right? Go for it Taemin. Make friend with a girl. Dont always stick with us or the hyungs.

Key: Although I forbids you to get into a relationship... For Suzy, you can still think about this.

Onew: (finally came around *Lol*) No way.. KiBum, didnt we agrees to let Taemin to go into relationship ONLY when he's 20?

MinHo: (read from the small note) "HOPING WE CAN BE FRIEND." See.. Suzy wants to be his friend. There's nothing wrong with this. Key and Jonghyun hyung is reading too much on this.

Taemin seems to be left alone in his own space while looking at his hyungs with their conversations.

Key: No Minho. See? We saw that Suzy wants to get close to our Taemin and she also wants to get his number. Isnt this obvious that the girl likes taemin?

Jonghyun: Yes. Because from my experience,

Key: (interrupted) Dont you EVER TALK ABOUT that b*t*h in front of me. (referring to Shin Sekyung, 'cause Key is still angry about it)

Jonghyun: Okay, whatever. (look at Key)

Taemin: Hyungs, alright.. I know what you guys meant. You guys wants me to be friend with Suzy right?

Key, Minho and Jonghyun nodded.

Taemin: But hyungs...Actually...

Key: Actually what?

Taemin: Actually...(was wanting to say "I already gotten a female friend which is 2ne1 Minzy", but he didnt. *A/N: No courage again!*)

MinHo: Hurry up and say what you want to say.

Taemin: I dont need female friends. I dont want to make friend with Suzy.

His hyungs stared at Taemin in shock.

-END OF CHAPTER 19-

****************

Sry for this late update! I will try to get back to this story asap! :) Meanwhile,I'm still trying on how to make Taemin to confess to Minzy! 'Cause I'm sure he likes Minzy now!!!

Thanks for the comments and suscribe :D

-3/5/11