Chapter 21~~

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

A/N: I'm finally back to update this chapter! Sorry for the wait. Guess what? I have to read all the chapters again to see where I've stopped and how to continue the story. ^^Haha. Anyway, thanks guys for your wait and support :)

Please read chapter 19 again so it's better for you to understand and continue the story, since I've stopped for so long.^^

**********

-At a children's playground nearby 2ne1's dorm-

Taemin had asked Minzy out few days later. He took the note that Suzy had passed to him few days ago with him. Taemin was sitting on one of the swing.

Minzy: Oppa!! (sat on the swing next to Taemin)

Taemin: Hello. (Taemin didn't put on his usual smile today.)

Minzy: What's wrong, oppa? You don't look well.

Taemin: (took out the note that suzy wrote from his pocket) Because of this.

Minzy: Eh. what's that? (took the note and take a closer look) WAHH.. Is this from a fan?

Taemin: You know MissA? It's from Suzy.

Minzy's heart skipped a beat. She wish she had heard the name wrongly.

Minzy: Miss A suzy??

Taemin: Yup. I'm so troubled over this. What do you think I should do?

Minzy: (she thought: "Just throw this note away, oppa!!")

Taemin: Minzy?

Minzy: Yes? Oh... just leave it then. Don't do anything if not you will get into more trouble.

Taemin: Ok then.. By the way, Minzy-ah...can i ask you something?

Minzy: Sure.

Taemin: Do you have any ideal guy in mind???

Minzy: (shocked at the question asked by Taemin) Hmm... my ideal guy... Why ask that question?

Taemin: I'm just curious.

Minzy: Oh well...I like boys that can dance really well, can sing and do a little bit of rapping. And most importantly, he must love puppies. Oh yeah, he must be cute too and has some fashion.

Taemin: Wow. That's so specific. (Few seconds later) Were you describing me??

Minzy: Really? Did I? (She WAS EXACTLY describing Taemin ! But she pretended not to)

Taemin: See? I can dance, sing and I rap a liitle in our song Love should go on, i love puppies and my hyungs said my fashion sense has improved. And most importantly, I'm CUTE!! (starts doing aegyo with his peace sign.)

Minzy: Haha. Oppa is the only one that I've seen calling yourself cute.

As the 2 of them started chatting more and more...Suzy was lying on her couch in her dorm.

Suzy kept staring at her phone, waiting for it to ring anytime.

"Why hasn't Taemin called me yet? It's been 4 days already..."

-END OF CHAPTER 21-

***********************

Sorry for the random ending for this chapter. Okay. this chapter is another long convo... I try to make the convo shorter and more narrations! I think with my long convos, i probably exceed 100 chapters? Lol.

See you guys again soon!

~10/7/11~