Chapter 17~~

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-The next day at SM dance studio-

The 2 maknaes sat down on the wooden floor, looking at one another. -Silence in the room.- Taemin broke the silence.

Taemin: So....what shall we do now?

Minzy: Hmm...I brought along my camera. Do you want the photos that we took at Lotte World?

Taemin: Yes yes yes! I've brought along my laptop too. Can you send me those photos?

Minzy: Sure :)

-In the middle of sending from camera to laptop-

Taemin asked Minzy for her email address and whether she does video chats.

Minzy: I do... Sometimes.

Taemin: I heard that you have a twitter account?

Minzy: Yes. Why? Oppa wants to create one too?

Taemin: I wish too. But you know, SM dont allow us to create one.

Minzy: Why?

Taemin: because of antis.

Minzy: Oh.. You're scared?

Taemin: Not me. But our boss.

Minzy: Hmm..how about creating one without anyone knowing that's you???

Taemin: You mean....create it in secret?

Minzy: (nod) Yup. Just dont use your real name. Then oppa can still contact with me without anyone knowing that's you.

Taemin: Great. Then i can chat with you everyday. HAHA.

Minzy: Come, let me help you to create one. (bring the laptop closer to her) What do you want for your display name?

Taemin: Taem? Or SHINee maknae?

Minzy: OPPA~~ i told you not to let anyone knows it's shinee taemin :)

Taemin: What's yours?

Minzy: mingkki21.

Taemin: taemint21 then.

Minzy: Taemint?? Okay. (typing) Wait... Taemint is too obvious!!

Taemin: No one will know that's me if I didnt tweet that I'm Taemin right? Keke. They might think I'm just a fan of Taemin.

Minzy: Hehe. Oppa so clever. Alright. Account created. Let me put up a random display picture for you. (searching on google)

Taemin: Hey, why put a mushroom as my display pic?

Minzy: To show a fan that really likes Taemin oppa.

Taemin: (looks at the screen) Photos copied to my folder. Great.

Minzy: Hey, better hide that folder somewhere dont let your hyungs see this when they used your laptop.

Taemin: I know. They will KILL me if they saw me with a girl, and they will starts to tease me.

Minzy: Haha.

Taemin spotted Minzy's phone beside the laptop.

Taemin: Lend me this! (grabs the phone)

Minzy: Hey NO!!!!

But she was too late. Taemin has already took her phone and was running to a corner and sat down, flipping through her phone.

Taemin: (shouted to Minzy) MY WALLPAPER??? YOU DIDNT CHANGE IT?

Minzy: I was too lazy to change it. (the truth was that she wants to see Taemin's face everytime she flips open her phone. Well... But she didnt know why she was doing this.)

Taemin: Hey, where you've kept my phone number? I didnt saw my name in your phone contacts.

Minzy: (ran over to Taemin and sat beside him) I didnt put your name. I put something else.

Taemin: (turned over and look at Minzy with his surprise look) What? something else?

Minzy: Keke. I cant tell you. Find it yourself if you can.

Taemin: (typed in his number) WHAT?!

Minzy: (trying to snatch the phone from Taemin's hand)

Taemin: Oppa Nappa? (*bad oppa*)

Minzy: Opps... I changed it yesterday 'cause you didnt call me.

Taemin: Hey MINZY-AH, how can you call me bad oppa? Let me change it.

Taemin changed the bad oppa to cute oppa.

Taemin: Hehe. Next time call me cute oppa yea?

Minzy: No... it's bad oppa!! Return me my phone.

Taemin: No...I cant return this to you. Do something for me then I'll return you.

Minzy: What do you want me to do, bad oppa?

Taemin: Hmm (thinking hard) y dance.

Minzy: (thinking to herself) Should I dance in front of oppa? It's so awkward. (turns and look at Taemin's face of anticipation) But if I didnt do it, he will be disappointed, and I wont get back my phone.

Minzy: oppa, i cant do it in front of you.

Taemin: Uh? Why? (giving her an innocent look)

Minzy: I'm not used to dancing a y dance in front of oppa. And you are too young to watch y dance

Taemin: But arent the one dancing is young too? (*referring to Minzy of course*) You still dance for your fans to watch, why cant I?

Minzy: Because...I.... (*she was about to confess her feelings!!* She didnt want to be y in front of Taemin. She wants to remain as the Cute Minzy)

In the end, she didnt complete her sentence. She did a body wave and some y moves...but she was still feeling awkward.

Taemin: See? You did really well...

Minzy: Really? You like y dance?

Taemin: No. I usually dont. But i dont know why i like yours in particular.

Minzy thought: Is Taemin making a hint that he likes me too?

However, the day has passed quick yet Minzy didnt say anything, while Taemin is still figuring why is he behaving this way to minzy.

-END OF CHAPTER 17-

************

Ended my vacation yesterday, and school starts already. So i tried to rush this one chapter...It has long conversation though for this chapter..you know, couples bicker right? Only difference is they arent a couple yet. But...Soon-to-be couple. =D

I will try to update one chapter everyday, or as often as I can.

Thanks for reading and warm welcome to my new suscribers:DDD

Thanks for the comments too.^^

-18/4/11