the second promise

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-Few days later-

-In SHINee's Dorm, preparing to go for their performance at Kbs Music Bank-

Key: Taemin-ahh ~~~~ you didn't return me my safety pins.

Taemin blurted out: It's not with me.

Key: WHAT?! THEN WHERE IS IT?

Taemin: Opps... Er......It's with....Oh! I lost it.

Key: HOW CAN YOU LOST MY PINK SAFETY PINS??? IT'S A GIFT FROM MY FAN!

Taemin: So...sorry, hyung. i will return you with a new one. Opps, wait. your fan gave you a safety pin? as a gift?.. (how much does a safety pin cost by the way?)

Key ignored Taemin.

-At Minzy's room-

Minzy: I think I should return this pink safety pin to Taemin oppa. I should get to see him later right?

-KBS Backstage-

Minzy is looking for her secret empty room like what she used to do everytime she reach the backstage. She has a secret room in every broadcast station. She soon found that place and quickly turn the doorknob to check if anyone is there. Everytime when she opens the door, no one else will be inside the room. However, this time, she saw a familiar back, a guy's back, wearing a black transparent top. He was facing the mirror, trying to rehearse his dance steps.

Minzy: His back looks familiar...Nope. it cant be him. NO~~Please don't.

The guy turned around, wanting to take his bottle when he saw Minzy at the door.

Minzy: Oh my god..It's really him! It's HIM!

------

Taemin: Oh hi Minzy. Why are you here?

Minzy: This place is mine. how did you know of this place?

Taemin: Hmm..because I knew you would be here that's why I came?

Minzy: Oppa must have some super power to be able to guess this place.

Taemin: Coming here to ???

Minzy: Nothing. Just wanna come here and do some warmup before going on stage. You?

Taemin: rehearsing my dance. You....wanna.......join....

Minzy: Oh yes!! (interrupting taemin's sentence) Oppa, i forgot to return you this on that day at inkigayo. (handing him the pink safety pin)

Taemin: Thanks. Key hyung was mad when i told him that it was missing.

Minzy: haha. oh yeah, oppa, are you going to ask me something just now?

Taemin: Go Taemin! It's your chance now to do something and get close with her!

Taemin: You...wanna..learn Lucifer dance?

Minzy: Hey that's cool! I love the dance! Oppa can teach me?

Taemin: Yeah! Oppa can teach you if you want to learn! Wanna learn it now?

Minzy: YESSS!!! (getting so excited like a little fangirl)

Taemin taught Minzy the chorus as well as the tutting part. Minzy was totally great as she can do the tutting part in just 2 tries!

The time is ticking and Taemin had to go on stage for their rehearsal.

Taemin: Minzy, i shall teach you the dance again next time. Is it alright?

Minzy: No problem, oppa! You've been a great dance coach for me for today. Haha.To be honest, i've never seen you dance in front of me so upclose before!

Taemin: Next time I shall dance again in front of you. haha.

Minzy: You must! You must teach me too! I wanna learn the whole dance for lucifer!

Taemin: SURE!

Minzy held up her pinky finger.

Minzy: Promise?

Taemin hooked his finger around hers.

Taemin: Promise!

With that, the 2 cute maknaes ended their conversation with bright shy smiles :)

-END of chapter 3-

Finally I've tried to update this as soon as i got some inspiration!

Well..the story development is a bit slow 'cause i wanna show how the maknaes actually tried to get closer before they got into something deeper! Just stay here for more updates! ^^

Thanks for the comments too! Appreciated! :)