Chapter 26

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-The next morning-

-Minzy's room-

Minzy laid down on her bed and scream with joy. She flipped open and look at Taemin's selca on her wallpaper again.

Minzy: Oppa really likes me. And I love oppa too. (she said while looking at Taemin's wallpaper)

Dara came into the room and look at the smiling maknae.

Dara: Why are you screaming and smiling like mad?

Minzy: Did I?

Dara: What's there inside your phone?

Minzy: Nothing. My friend just sent me a sms joke.

Luckily, minzy's phone rang when Dara had already left the room.

Phone screen >> Cute oppa (read chapt 17)

Minzy: Yoboseyeo.

Taemin: Free later?

Minzy: Yes why?

Taemin: Come to my dorm later.

Minzy: Your dorm?? Why?

Taemin: I'm bored. My hyungs has went to Superjunior hyungs' dorm and they won't be back so soon. They probably might be staying overnight there. Wanna come here and play with me?

Minzy: But I dont think I can leave my dorm today.

Taemin: Why??

Minzy: I'll try. See you later. (hangs up the phone)

Minzy got dressed and walked out to look around the house. It seems like the other 2NE1 members has already left for their training. She saw a lunchbox and a note on the dining table.

"Minzy ah, I'm going for my training later. Dara and Bom unnie will be attending an event. So you shall be good and stay in the house. I have packed some kimchi here for you. Later just cook rice or ramen for yourself and eat it with the kimchis for your breakfast and lunch. Dinner time you can take the money I've placed on the drawer near the television and go out to buy for yourself. We unnis won't be back before 9pm, so please take good care of yourself. Anything just call me or the managers. -CL"

"Ahh.. That's great!" Minzy thought.

Minzy: I shall take this kimchi and go over to Taemin oppa's dorm. (she said happily and placed the lunchbox inside her bag.)

Minzy took the pocket money CL has left inside the drawer and went out of the dorm, locking the door safely. Assuring that there's no one outside, she quickly ran down the stairs and took the taxi that has been waiting for her few minutes ago.

-SHINee's dorm-

Taemin immediately jumped up from his bed when he heard the doorbell rang. "It must be Minzy." He smiled to himself. Minzy shouted OPPA the moment Taemin opened the door.

Minzy: Oppa Oppa! (starts showing her aegyo)

Taemin: You're finally here.

Minzy: Come take this. (passed him the lunchbox) CL unni prepared this for me. Let's eat this today. And...

Taemin: Why are you getting so excited? Come on in.

Minzy placed her bag onto the floor and flung herself onto the couch.

Minzy: Oppa what shall we do today?

Taemin : Let's dance! (He said while running towards the dvd player and placed in 2ne1's CD)

Minzy: Omo.. you bought our CDs?

Taemin: Yes. Can't nobody can't nobody hold us down. (He sang while doing the Can't Nobody waiter move)

Minzy : Oppa, can I get a drink please?

Taemin : Get it on your own. (press the l> button on the player)

Minzy shuffled to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Packets of banana milk, 2 tray of eggs, frozen chicken wings, and fresh vegetables greeted Minzy. The food were nicely placed and she saw the soft drinks corner where there were 2 dozen of cans sitting there. She just took a can and opened the can without knowing the content in it. She didn't notice that there is a 1% alcohol content in it.

Minzy thought : Hmm.. why is this soft drink tasting so weird and bitter? Oh well, maybe there's something wrong with my tongue.

Minzy gulped down the can of drink before walking back to the living room. Taemin was already dancing along to Can't Nobody. Minzy joined in but few minutes later, Minzy's face turned red and she felt giddy. She asked for Taemin's room and immediately, she fell asleep onto his bed. Taemin called out to Minzy and asked if she's okay but no one answered him. So he went to his room and there, he saw Minzy lying on his bed , sleeping soundly.

Taemin thought : Did this girl just had some sleeping pills? Why is she sleeping at this time?

Taemin knew things was weird, and just when he was walking to the kitchen for a drink, he saw the can of beer (without label on it) on the dining table.

Taemin : Oh my god... don't tell me Minzy took this drink? (panic) I've told Onew hyung not to take off the labels just because he don't want to get caught by managers hyung for drinking alcohol in the dorm. What should I do now??? Stupid Onew hyung, you got us in trouble if Minzy does not wake up on time to go home.

-End of chapter-

a/n: finally back to update! sorry for long hiatus again! Hope you guys liked this chapter..

will be updating this again very soon....I appreciate all the comments and the support for this story! I will definitely finish this story!

-13/11/11