Chapter 38

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

Taemin: Abortion? Are you mad?? No, you cant go for abortion!!

Taemin shouted when he was having breakfast with Minzy. He managed to sneak out of his dorm early in the morning as all his hyungs are still asleep.

Minzy: How do I continue if my tummy gets bigger and bigger?? Some day, they will find out!!

Taemin: But... it's cruel to kill a life. It's a life!! You cant kill it just because you wanna continue your career!!

Minzy: So are you telling me to stop being an idol and give birth for you?!

Taemin: I... DONT....KNOW.....

Minzy: FINE. SINCE BOTH OF US DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I MIGHT AS WELL TURN TO SUZY AND ASK HER FOR HELP.

Taemin: Suzy??! Why bring up Suzy?

Minzy: SHE KNOWS ABOUT IT.

Taemin: What?! What did you just said? Suzy knows that you're pregnant??

Minzy: Yes. I think this problem should be solved as soon as possible. I cannot carry on lying to my unnies ...

Taemin: I'm so sorry. (Tears started forming in his eyes) Maybe I shouldnt have done it in the first place.

Minzy: Done it? Done what?! So tell me now. What happened on that day?

Taemin: I... I... I'm so sorry for causing this mess.

Minzy: Tell me.

Taemin: Remember you was drunk after drinking that can of unknown drink? I drank a beer that day too. I'm sorry that I was too reckless. 

Minzy: So what happened after you drank the beer?

Taemin: I....

====FLASHBACK==== (CHAPTER 27)

[Chapter 27]

Taemin walked back to his room, looking at the sleeping beauty - Minzy. She was sleeping soundly on his bed.

Taemin thought : How am I going to play with Minzy when she is sleeping in the day? (he shook his head)

Taemin sat down on his bed beside where Minzy was lying. He looked at Minzy's sleeping face, it looks pretty cute to him. Taemin smiled. He didnt realise his face is leaning towards Minzy and he had a closer look at Minzy's rosy lips. He touched Minzy's forehead and slowly run his fingers down to Minzy's lips. He froze for a while.

Taemin thought: What was I doing?

Taemin walked back to the kitchen and took out few cans of beer that the labels has not taken off. 

Maybe I shall try some alcohol too. I probably be able to sleep soundly like Minzy....

Taemin opened up a can and started gulping down the alcohol while looking at Minzy.

As Taemin continued to drink... he felt hotter and hotter....

Why do I feel hotter and hotter???

Dont Minzy feel hot too???

Taemin took off his shirt as well as Minzy's.

Just when Taemin took off Minzy's shirt.... he starts to experience adrenaline rush.....

No.. Taemin.. you cant do this to Minzy...

But it was too late. Taemin found himself kissing Minzy. He starts to take off his pants and ........ (not elaborating further since I dont feel like writing .)

=====

Minzy: WHAT?! Oh my god? Did this really happened? What's next? (these are the words Minzy said as she was listening to Taemin elaborating his FIRST experience with exaggerating hand gestures.

Taemin: I'm so sorry.

"Why am I drunk at that time? I wish I'm not drunk at all." Minzy thought.

Minzy: I guess there's no use apologising.

Taemin: You're right. But promise me, no more thoughts on abortion! Since I've told you the truth, you cannot abort the baby!!!

-End of chapter-

A/N: 2 chapters at a go ^^ Hope you guys like this update! (: