Chapter 14~~

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

-On the way to Lotte World, inside the car-

Minzy: Oppa, let's go get some cool outfits to wear! (pointing out of the window)

Taemin: Huh?

The maknaes jumped out from the car and headed to a nearby mall.

Taemin: Minzy, look here. This hoodie is cute.

Minzy: No. This is not. This is cuter. (points to a cute spongebob design hoodie)

Taemin: No. This one is cuter. See. 2 cute mushrooms design, pink and blue.

Minzy: Oh yeah, that fits us right?

Taemin: Yeah. Haha. Let's get that.

-Lotte World-

The maknaes wore their "couple hoodie" and spent their wonderful afternoon riding on the bungee drop, gyro swing, bumper car, ghost house etc....

Minzy: Oppa, shall we take a picture together??

Taemin: Sure! Anyway, this is our first outing together.

Minzy took out a nikon camera and took few cute selcas with Taemin!!! Merong pose, Peace sign etc.... whatever cute dorky poses the maknaes can think of!!!

Taemin: Minzy-ah, let's go inside the character shop to see what we can get there.

Minzy: Alright!

-Character shop at Lotte World (A souvenir shop)-

Taemin: Minzy-ah, let's buy these cute cushions. This looks like you. Haha.

Minzy: Yeah. it's cute. Just like me :D (showing her aegyo to Taemin)

Taemin: (trying to make a vomiting action *for joke*)

Minzy: OPPAR!!!

***

-Back at 2ne1 dorm-

Minzy jumped onto her bed happily and placed the mushroom cushion Taemin had bought for her in a corner.

She took out her camera from her bag and was clicking through the pictures.

Minzy: Oppa, so cute. Kekeke. (click onto next pic) That's so cute. (click onto next) (laugh) Oppa so funny. (click onto next) Oh, I feel like putting this on my twitter! Aww..but i cant let anyone knows that I've went out today with Taemin oppa.

Minzy off her camera in disappointment.

She laid down on her bed, thinking of the things that she and Taemin did together in the afternoon.
She smiled to herself, humming to the tune of SHINee's Juliette...

She didnt know she has already fallen in love with Taemin.......................

-SHINee's dorm-

Taemin reached home after sending Minzy home. His hyungs were crowding around him.

Key: Where did you go just now? Didnt I ask you to stay at home and cook for yourself?

Onew: Taeminnie, did you just went out for a date? (said jokingly)

MinHo: DATE??? With who?? SUZY?

Jonghyun: Haha. This boy. How can he be out on a date? He's too innocent, right, Key?

Key: (pats Taemin head) YAHH..Be a good boy, Taeminnie. Here's your dinner. (handing taemin a packet of food)

Taemin: Hyungs, I went to the library. Not on a date. (smiling)

Jonghyun: what's inside your bag? Looks so heavy.

Taemin: Nothing.. Books probably.

Key: Since when our Taeminnie became a good student?

Taemin: Since TODAY! Sry hyungs, my bag is too heavy, i'm putting it down in my room. Bye! (He was trying to escape from his hyungs)  (He rushes back to his room after finishing his sentence and lock the door)

Taemin took out the cushion from his bag and placed it inside his personal drawer. Luckily, the cushion isnt that big and it can fit inside the drawer.

Taemin: Phew..luckily they didnt found out anything about what's inside my bag.

He sat down on his study table and stare blankly into space. He was smiling like a fool while reminiscing the times he and Minzy spent in the afternoon.

He realise Minzy is the only girl that he can talks to and play with comfortably...without having to keep the image of innocent Lee Taemin.

-END OF CHAPTER 14-

******

Back to update :DD

-16/4/11