Chapter 22

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

Next few days

This very morning, the other SHINee members were out for their schedule with Taemin and Onew left in their dorm.

Taemin laid his head on Onew's lap on the couch.

Onew: You look sad these few days. Are you sick?

Taemin: Nope. I'm not sad.. I'm troubled.

Onew: Troubled? What happened? (As a leader, it's his responsiblity to care for his dongsaeng)

Taemin: Hyung, can I ask you something personal?

Onew: of course you can, taeminnie. ( his hair)

Taemin: (He sat up and began talking seriously) Imagine there's a girl who liked you, but you doesn't feel a thing for her. And that you have been thinking of another girl who doesnt even knows that you like her. What should you do now?

Onew: As in the girl who like you, or the girl whom you liked??

Taemin: Both. What to do in such situation?

Onew: So, I can see that the girl who like you is Suzy. What about the girl you liked? From a girlgroup too?

Taemin: Just answer my question, hyung.

Onew: Just straight away tell Suzy that you can't fall in love with her because of company rules. As for the girl you like, just continue liking her then.

Taemin: Should I tell her that I like her?

Onew: NO! You can't do that. You know, SM doesnt allows us to date.

Taemin: But.. I want her to know... I can't seems to hide it and I want to know what she thinks of me.

Onew: Are you sure you like her?

Taemin: Yes. I've been thinking of her everyday. These few months, I've been so happy whenever I'm with her.

Onew: OH, TAEMINNIE, so that's the reason why you've gone missing on some days!!!!!

Taemin: Hyung, just tell me what to do.

Onew: Then just tell her. Call her or send a text message. Buy her something too.

Taemin: Okay. (walked to his room)

Onew: Hey, you havent told me who is she!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Outside YG ent-

2NE1 girls walked out of the company and were going to have lunch together. Minzy suddenly touched her forehead with her hand and shook her head.

Dara: What happened, minkki??

Minzy: I feel giddy.

CL: Is it because of our gym training just now?

Dara: Why not let's just buy lunch back here to eat?

Minzy: it's okay, unnies. I dont feel like eating. I'll go back and rest. unnies, you all go and have your lunch outside.

CL: How can we have lunch outside when you're not feeling well??

Dara: Yeah. Bommie, you take care of Minkki while me and CL go and buy lunch

Minzy: No, unnies. It's okay. We seldom gets to go out and have lunch. You all go and have lunch outside, I will take care of myself. Just a painkiller will do. I will be fine. Unnies, just have your lunch outside.

Bom: We had to let our maknae be independent right? CL, Dara, Minzy will take care of herself. Let's go have our lunch. We'll pack some foods for Minkki when we come back.

CL: Alright. Minkki-ah, take your medicine and rest well. We'll be back soon, okay?

Minzy: *nod her head* okay.

As soon as her unnies went off, Minzy quickly ran off in the other direction. She took a cab and came to SM ent.

"Hello, Taemin oppa. I'm outside SM ent now. Where are you?" Minzy spoke into her phone.

Taemin: Minzy! (he crept out behind Minzy and tapped her shoulder) Shh... follow me.

Taemin brought Minzy to the playground.

Minzy: Oppa, why asked me out today?

Taemin: I got something to tell you.

Minzy: What thing?

Taemin:(saw a little kid on his ice-cream) Do you want an ice-cream?

Minzy: Sure.

Taemin walked off to buy ice cream.

-Few minutes later-

A little kid came to Minzy and pulled her shirt gently.

Kid: Noona noona. This is for you.

Minzy: (turned her head around and look at the kid. The kid was holding a rose) For me?

Kid: Yes. And this. (an ice-cream on his other hand)

Minzy: (she smile at the kid) Why are you giving this to me?

Kid: A hyung asked me to pass to you. He said he's SHINee's Taemin. But what's shinee??

Minzy: Taemin oppa asked you to pass this to me?

Kid: *nod*

Minzy took the rose and ice cream cone and said thank you to the little kid.

Minzy thought: What was oppa doing? Where is he?

Minzy saw a note attached to the rose.

It wrote: Dear Minzy. i dont know since when i've started liking you. Love, Taemin oppa.

Minzy dropped the ice-cream cone onto the ground. She was shocked, but she somehow was feeling happy inside her heart. Something tells her that she needs to find Taemin right now. She looked around, but Taemin was nowhere to be seen.

-END OF CHAPTER 22-

Finally, Taemin confessed to Minzy :))

So, there's even more moment in the next few chapters!

I will be back updating after Aug. ^^