Chapter35

Omo! She's Pregnant !!!

These few weeks, Minzy was busy with her new promotions. As for Taemin, well... he has been busy with his new show with Suzy. The show is something like We are Dating).

"He hasn't been picking up my calls." Minzy threw her phone and it almost hit Dara, who was sitting behind her getting her hair done.

"Ouch.. Who made Minzy angry?" Dara asked. She reached her hand out and pick up the phone that almost hit her.

"No one..." Minzy replied monotonously.

"Oh my! Is this Taemin? SHINee's Taemin?" Dara exclaimed when she saw Minzy's lockscreen.

Minzy turned around and saw Dara's excited face. "Oh my god.. No!!!!" She snatched the phone away from Dara. "It's not." She looked away and toss her phone in her pocket.

"That's Taemin right... Don't lie to me." Dara pointed at Minzy with a smirk. "Tell unni....You have a crush on Taemin right?"

"No. It's not like this."

"YA YA YA YA. Deny means you're hiding something from me." Dara teased Minzy. "Taemin is soooooooooo CUTE. He just fits our Minkki perfectly. The 2 CUTIES"

Although Minzy keep denying about what Dara had said, her heart actually told her that what Dara said was true, especially the "Taemin fits Minkki" perfectly part.

CL had brought lunch in and passed a lunch box full of salads to Minzy.

Minzy: Salad again??? WHY?!

CL: Minzy ah, you look like you had gain a few pounds in the past few weeks.

Minzy: Did I?

Dara: Now thinking about it, Minkki, your tummy did look a bit bulging these days.

Minzy: Really? (hands covering her tummy)

CL: No more proper meals for you now. You shall starts eating salads from today onwards.

Minzy: But....

CL: No more buts.

Minzy pouted but CL ignore her. Minzy took the lunchbox and walked out, slamming the door shut behind her.

Dara: Is she angry?

CL: Ignore her. She needs to control her diets.

----

Minzy: My gaining weight is not even because of foods! It's because of the baby inside me. 

Minzy rubbed her tummy. Minzy dumped the lunchbox into the bin and walked off. 

----

Minzy: Taemin!

Taemin: Minzy? What brings you here? It's been long since I saw you.

Minzy: Oppa, can you bring me somewhere?

Taemin and Minzy walked into a restaurant where there were less people, and no one recognise them as both of them were wearing shades.

Minzy was throwing all the foods she ordered into her tummy.

Taemin: Slow down your eating! Don't choke yourself! 

Minzy: (swallow food) Sorry. I was too hungry.

Taemin: You havent been eating well these days? You look pale.

Minzy: I had been asked to diet for the past few weeks.

Taemin: WHAT?! DIETING? BUT YOU CANNOT GO ON DIET! YOU ARE PREGNANT!

Minzy: SHH!!~~~~~ LOWER YOUR VOICE!

Taemin: (looks around - luckily there was no customers at this timing) 

Minzy: It's because of this reason! Everyone thought that i had been eating too much that cause my tummy to grow bigger.

Taemin: Should we..... tell them the truth then?

Minzy: No!! Are you mad? (hit Taemin's hand) We're idols! Who will believe us? Anyway, Oppa... tell me please... Just how did I get pregnant??

Taemin: No. You're not going to know.

Minzy: Why cant I know when I'm the victim???

Taemin: Hurry up and finish your food I'm going off now.

Minzy: Taemin-ah... You love me, dont you?

Taemin: Why did you ask this?

Minzy: If you love me and you got me pregnant, ...shouldnt you at least tell me what happened that night?

Taemin: It's getting late. I'm rushing for another schedule. Bye.

Taemin got off and walked out. However, before he close the door, he turned back to Minzy and said "Saranghae".