Heartbeat

Spill it Out! :D

 

Another update <3 hope you like it :)

 

 

“Where am I?? am I in heaven now??” so min said

“it seems like heaven, I’m with hyun joong who is hugging me right now”

So Min smiled while looking to hyun joong calm face. She face her face towards to hyun joong and slowly place her index finger browsing his eyebrows, tracing down to his beautiful eyes followed by his perfect nose line and finally to his luscious lips.

“Why are you so handsome? Hyun joong ah! How I wish you can be mine. Even a big cat like me can be a cute kitten infront of you.”

So min hugged back hyun joong and placed her head to his wide chest. She really thinks that it was just a dream.

Hyun joong yawned and he noticed the smell of so min’s long brown hair. He hugged her tightly, hugging a woman that intending to never let her go. After hugging her, he pushed her a little bit and he lead the direction of his head to hers.

Slowly

Slowly

Slowly

One short move and his lips will land softly to hers when suddenly…

She open her eyes and to her surprise she pushed him back.

“HEY!! ERT!!”

She goes back to her senses and so hyun joong too. Both of them were blushing .

“hey jerk! Where are we? Why are you with me? Huh? Where’s shin hye?”

“tss, I don’t know so min! I don’t know everything! I don’t know why am I with you, I don’t know where we are and ofcourse I don’t who is that shin hye you always talks about”

“We got a plane crashed? It is not true!! Is this really my fate? To be with you in this situation?? Maybe you have a bad luck.. aigoo!!”

“DORK!! Don’t blame me! I don’t want to be with you either ok??”

It quite hurt so min’s heart but he cannot really say that he was so glad to be with her for he was afraid that since he knew that so min does not  like him.

“Let’s asked for help!! HELP HELP HELP HELP US!!!”

“Stop it! Are you nuts? You’re just wasting your voice, no one will hear it”

“FINE! If you don’t want to find for help then I will it by myself!! Don’t follow me!!”

She stand up and walk hurriedly towards the woods and hoping that there were another survivors aside from hyun joong. Actually she was so afraid but she did not mind it. She only wants to go away from hyun joong because she feels uneasy whenever she is with him.

“I really hate that man! It hurts that he said it to me directly that he did not want to be with me! I hate him! I hate him! I did not want to be with him either!!”

She continues to walk along the forest. She heard a husk of something along the bushes. Because of that she runs all her might don’t mind where her feet is going through. She tripped of the ground and her right foot was bleeding. She tries to stand up but she can’t. Her foot badly hurts. She saw something infront of her.

“AAAHHH!!”

A loud scream was heard by hyun joong and he was sure that it was so min’s voice.

“aissh! What happened to her??”

He ran with all his might to the woods. He finds her in every bushes, turning in every directions. He was so worried that he couldn’t find her.

“don’t go near me please” so min sobs because she saw a snake infront of her

Hyun joong turns to the right and she saw so min sitting on the ground.

“Oh there you are!”, hyun joong sighed and he walks towards her

“HARD HEADED JUNG SO MIN!! what happened to you ha?”

“It’s a snake, a sna –aa---ke”

Then hyun joong make the snake crawls back to the bushes.

“thanks!” so min said in a low tone

“it’s gone so let’s go! Come on stand up!”

“I – I cant, my foot hurts!”

“do you want me to carry you? I will just piggyback you then!”

“No way!!”

“Fine! I will just leave you here”

Hyun joong turns away and starts to walk

“Oooh, I find out that there are many snakes in the forest and woods,, haha”

“NO!! KIM HYUN JOONG!!”

He stops and turns back to so min

“fine! Carry me!”

He smiles and walks towards to so min. he sits back and so min placed her arms to hyun joong shoulders and hyun  joong tries to carry her from the back. He slowly walks and he feels uneasy and so nervous at that time. He remembered their college times when he also piggybacks so min when she tripped her foot because of the tennis ball. It was the second time he piggybacks a person and that person is always so min. he feels her heartbeat again. So min held tighter and continue to sobs. She also remembered in her mind the time when hyun joong piggyback her. She was smiling from hyun joong’s back

“so min! why are you so nervous? I mean are you having a heart difficulty right now?”

“Eh? How can you say so?”

**How long can I hide this feeling with you Hyun Joong ??*

“I can feel your heartbeat. It seems like your chest will explode.. haha”

So Min placed her one hand into her chest and indeed she feels the thump of her heart. She don’t know why it is thumping like that.

“At last, we finally reach the shore again, !” hyun joong said

“Put me down now hyun joong!”

“Here you go! What’s your weight huh?”

“Sheez!”

“Joking! There’s a baggage over here, I hope it has clothes. Let me check it ok?”

So Min nod and she can still feel the pain on her foot.

“So Lucky!! I’ve found a first aid kit! I will cure your aching foot first ok?”

She was touched while looking to hyun joong who was putting bandages into his right foot. She cant help but to smile.

“It’s done!”

“Gomawo!”

“nah! It’s nothing”

“hyun joong! I remember, what will you gonna say to me at the the plane before it crashed?”

He suddenly turn back because he cant control the blushing of his face. His face turns to color red when so min asked that

“What are you saying? Are you out of your mind? There’s nothing that I will say to you”

“Oh? Is that so? Haha.. mianhe!”

“stop thinking too much ok? I’m hungry!! Would you mind if I leave shortly to find food for us? Stay right here ok?”

“Sure! Hurry Up Jerk!!”

---SWITCH---

“Shin hye! Shin hye shi! Wake up, wake up! Are you still alive? Can you here me?”

“uhh.. uhh..uh where am i?” shin hye said slowly

“we are stuck in this unknown island”

“what happened? Did the plane leave us?”

“PABO! Isn’t it obvious? We got a plane crashed.”

“NO WAY!! Where is so min and oppa?”

“I don’t know!! They were probably gone!! I don’t see anyone else here”

“No! don’t lose hope ok!”

“fine! Let’s walk over there, maybe we can find some survivors”

“yes! Let’s go hurry! Oppa, I wish you are alright”

“YAH! are you not worried about your bestfriend?”

“I’m dying of worrying ok? But I don’t knw if I can handle it if my oppa was gone”

“STUPID!! Wipe your tears!!”

 

 

Don’t be a silent reader! Comments and suggestions are highly accepted :) thanks to all the support :)