The Plan

Spill it Out! :D

heyya guys!! It's fridaaay fridaaay! hahaha eew me? singing the Friday song?? as in yuckness! hahaha joke :)) i still have my promise right? until friday? ^^ wii.. i have an update? wow! >.< hahaha

Sorry readers and thank you for the time! as in super super thank you!

I guess my first ff is nearly coming to its end HOHOHO..

some comments that I want to have my reply!

@miss liSSie -- hey thanks for your understanding! hehe
@ate may - WAAAAHH don't remind me of any bet hahaha it was such a nightmare to me hehehe thanks ate may! :">
@unnie adriana - waah no need to thank me, i'm the one who should thank all of you for reading this.. :D
@sizzy - I fulfill my promise.. and hey we're naturally EVIL HAHAHA
@sirra - no BET PLEASE! hahaha
@loveminjoong - thanks! glad that you like it hehehe
@ninang yjj - yaaah! you're godchildren are all MEANIES?? hehehe we're now the MEANIES atleast it sounds like MiNNIES hehehe we're not torturing him..


WE THREE SISTERS (me, princemackaroo, kyle_16) are not torturing hyun joong right? we like him that we want him to have the attention! :D right sisses?

new name for us MEANIES came from ninang yoonji hahaha

too much author's note LOL



PS: i did not edit this one and too lazy to edit so please understand the wrong grammars there.. SORRY IN ADVANCE! :D
 

-gingersnapz03

 

======================================================== 

 

Hyun Joong came home disappointed. He can’t believe that so min will act like that, avoiding him. He felt the earlier scenario. He’s not that numb to just think that so min was really busy.

“hey what’s wrong hyun joong?”

Geun suk asked his cousin has a problem because he noticed him when he entered his room.

“aigoo”

“what’s with the sigh? What happened earlier?”

“she’s avoiding me..”

“avoiding you?”

“yes.. I can’t understand her!! >.<”

Geun suk just laughed to his cousin. He really did know why hyun joong act like this. It’s his entertainment whenever hyun joong acts like child cunning for a candy hahaha

 “yah! stop laughing!”

“but it’s funny hahaha”

“what’s funny? Your cousin is in deep misery yet you’re still laughing! Pssh”

“deep misery?? Hahahaha wow..”

“please stop laughing! I need someone to hear my complaints?”

“complaints? You’re complaining??”

“ugh”

Hyun joong just decided to left geun suk’s room. He already walked towards the door when geun suk interrupted him.

“hey hey.. I was joking.. so kidding aside… what happened exactly earlier?”

“she’s constantly saying that she’s busy even though it’s obvious that she’s not!”

“oh I see.. she’s really avoiding you..”

“but.. I’m trying to talk to her now.. she’s running away from me. How can we make up with this?”

“I don’t know.. I don’t even had a serious relationship even before hahaha”

“what’s your relationship with shin hye?”

“uhmm.. I don’t know.. it’s just playing haha.. and you knew that it’s not true right?”

“tss.. come on.. I don’t get it.. what’s wrong for being jealous? It’s natural for me.. her boyfriend to be jealous..”

“well, being jealous is natural the problem with you is that you’re being jealous to a wrong guy. Hahaha hyun joong, he’s still a kid.. and you’re being jealous to him? Hahaha”

“tss.. I know I know.. but.. okay.. how can I apologize to her now? She’s not talking to me..”

“hmm.. I’m sure she’s thinking right now.. try and try until you succeed! Hehehe”

“I will try my best”

“don’t give up! Okay?”

*ring*

//”hello?”

//”oppa!”

//”shin hye sii?”

Geun suk gave his attention to hyun joong when he heard that it’s shin hye.

//”yes oppa”

//”why did you call? You want to talk to geun suk?”

//”No oppa! Why would I talk to that jerk? I called because I want to know if you’re alright…”

“that girl!!!”

“shh geun suk behave! Haha”

“now, she’s still worried to you.. YAH! I’M YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!”

//”oppa! Can you please tell to that jerk that once and for all I’m not his girlfriend and I will never be!”

//”aww that’s harsh shin hye sii”

“yah jang geun suk, shin hye sii said that she is not your girlfriend and will never be”

Geun suk was stunned by shin hye’s words but instead of being hurt he just chuckled a little to her remark. Well he fully understand that shin hye’s heart belongs to someone else.. as he think.

//”so oppa, you really said it to him? I tho.. ahh nevermind.. good oppa that’s right!”

//”why shin hye sii? I’m just doing your request hehe..”

//”so what’s his reaction?”

//”uhmm I don’t know to this guy.. he just laughed at what you’ve said”

//”so he just laughed?... that’s good.. atleast it’s clear..so oppa, gwenchana?”

//”why are you asking me if I’m okay?”

//”I know you’re not.. I’m sorry oppa in behalf of my best friend”

-on the other line-

//”I know you’re not.. I’m sorry oppa in behalf of my best friend”

“yah park shin hye! It’s office time and you’re talking to your phone! This is not the time to have a chit chat to others especially to some ugh.. IMMATURE person..”

“so min! you’re too harsh!”

//”oppa, sorry sorry really really sorry”

//”shin hye sii you don’t have to be sorry.. it’s my fault after all”

//”no.. so min is having PMS right now.. pshh

“Miss Park Shin Hye, I’m warning you.. you will end that call or I will confiscate your phone”

//”oppa, will talk to you some other time okay? Please be strong! Bye!”

//”bye.. thank you for calling”

“yaaaah!! So min.. what happened to you!! I feel sorry for oppa for having you as his girlfriend!”

“whatever shin hye! Err you know that I’m just giving him his lesson right?”

“but he’s suffering right now.. I can feel his agony..”

“agony?? Hahahaha my goodness! It’s just two days shin hye since we had this conflict hahaha”

“aigoo..aren’t you happy that he’s jealous even to a kid.. meaning he really really loves you”

“hmm in some side.. well I’m glad.. hahaha.. you know what.. I really forgave him yesterday but this naughty mind of mine suggested something.. I just want to play this game hahahaha”

“you’re evil sis!”

“bet I am haha then! You knew my plan now.. if you said this to him.. you will become a dead meat shin hye! Understand?”

“yes boss.. omo I’m scared hahaha”

So min just winked to shin hye. She wants to have fun for the future happenings. She just want hyun joong to release all his efforts just to please her. Actually, she’s testing him if he can endure this one test. She want hyun joong to exert a lot of efforts for her and besides they been together so easily because of their mutual feelings to each other.

“aha! I got you now my friend! Hahaha so min you’re really a sadist! Kidding”

“whaat?”

“you want hyun joong oppa suffers to please you.. well I agree to your plan.. exert effort to please his girlfriend.. uwaaa that’s romantic!”

“aigoo.. hahaha shin hye, let’s just pack our things”

=================================================================

“hi yong hwa!”

“hi shin hye.. let’s go?”

“sure!”

“ehh! You’re having a date?? Pssh!”

“it’s not a date so min! go on a date with your boyfriend..”

“but oppa.. I can’t ask him right now hehehehe”

“she’s punishing hyun joong oppa right now! Hmp.. hate this girl! Hahaha”

“is that true so min? naughty girl”

“of course.. being naughty runs in our family oppa, you knew that”

Yong hwa just laughed to what so min said.

“I’m starving! Come with us”

“your date is starving oppa, go now! And shin hye, I don’t want to ruin your time together hihihi I’m just a hindrance”

“whatever so min!”

“merong shin hye! Bleh! Hahaha.. see, oppa is blushing!! Wiii”

“no I’m not.. aigoo.. come on shin hye, let’s go!”

Yong hwa suddenly grabs shin hye’s hands and that makes shin hye uncomfortable.. in her mind she’s thinking of someone else to grab her hand and walk hand-in-hand. Well, it doesn’t mean that she did not want what yong hwa does, it’s just that she’s uncomfortable.

They arrive at a ramyun shop along the street of their house. It’s not classy but yong hwa knew that shin hye doesn’t want a classy restaurant just to eat. Shin hye’s heart flutters when she realized that yong hwa still remember the things she wants.

“aww thanks yong for bringing me here! I love ramyun”

“I know that.. let’s take our order now”

They just ate seafood ramyun. It is both their favorite.

“uhmm so why did you call me for a dinner?”

“hehe I know it may be a burden for you but you know that you’re the only man that I’m comfortable with haha.. we are almost bestfriends also hahaha.. I just miss our bonding moments”

“almost only?”

“yes almost haha..”

“but aren’t you comfortable to your rumored boyfriend haha. What’s his name again?”

“hahaha yeah you’re right.. just RUMORED aissh that guy, Jang Geun Suk, is really really! I want to break his bones into pieces because of he had said.. grr”

“hahaha.. well aren’t you comfortable to him also?”

“no no.. seriously.. he’s making my blood boil everytime we are together!”

“you hate him?”

“I really really hate that guy! Hahaha”

“so you don’t like him?”

I hate him but I like him too.. crazy me!

“ahh that… ye.. YES OF COURSE! I hate him right?”

“yes yes.. hahaha”

“let’s just finish this, I think I’m tired already he..he..”

I miss that guy already…

=============================================

Almost a week had passed and still hyun joong and so min still did not make up. The same routine still follows. Hyun joong will go to her office wait until lunch time and so min still refuse. Hyun joong is feeling the loss of hope right now.

“I’m tired now geun suk.. what will I do?”

“you’re giving up already?”

“I don’t know..”

“come on.. it’s just 6 days and you’re now giving up? You love her for how many years and now you will just giving her up for six days hahaha”

“I don’t want to lose her but what if she’s the one who wants to lose me?”

“haven’t you realized it yet? Come on, you’re not making efforts to please her. Just going to her office, asking her lunch… is it pleasing a girl? Think bro!”

That hit hyun joong’s mind. What geun suk had said is really true. He is not doing anything to please her other than asking her for lunch. What he needs right now is how can he please her.

“I never believe you have sense when talking hahaha..”

“now you know who I am my cousin”

“but how can I please her?”

“oww hyun joong, you’re not a kid anymore you have your own mind. By the way, do it on your own natural way”

“I get it.. I get it.. thanks geun suk!”

“welcome.. all for the best haha”

 

======================================== 

ehh! sorry for the is-that-an-update thingy HAHAHAHA.. 

I want to finsih this one so I can focus to the other one mwahahahaha

next update?? oh my goodness! I will be busy starting next week because of school days but I will try my best to update...

NEXT WEEK OR THE OTHER WEEK! it's a promise again.. next week FRIDAY until the other week FRIDAY! hahaha please do understand :)