Nanny Hyun Joong P. 1

Spill it Out! :D

Hello readers! hehehe It's me again.. nonetheless your useless author and your nonsense story here will update LOL. 

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME IN THIS CHAPTER O___O I have my reasons why it turned out like this plus I'm crazy hehehe

I can't reply to all the comments now, but I love you all, I always read the comments.. THANK YOU FOR READING goshness *tears* *tears*

and again, I'm not an english major so please bear with the errors ^^

LOVE YOU ALL <3

and I want to advertise the minjoong blog #nice LOL 

http://minjoonglove.blogspot.com


-gingersnapz03

============================= 

“Mwo? So min! are you out of your mind? Oppa? Nanny? You’re so crazy”

Hyun joong is still kneeling infront of her. His mind is still processing what she said earlier.

“are.. are you serious?”

“do you think I’m not serious? Well If you’ll not gonna do it.. it’s bet---“

Hyun joong stand up and face her.

“Okay, if that’s what you want.. I will gonna do it”

“good”

And an evil smirk forms within somin’s face

“my nanny, you should start now okay?”

“okay so min”

 “so min you’re so harsh!”

Shin hye taps her bestfriends shoulder and feeling pity for hyun joong.

“who’s harsh.. come on nanny, come with us.”

Then the three of them ride the car.

“Shin hye, let’s go shopping!”

When you say shopping to somin, it means that she will buy almost all the things at the mall and shin hye used to experience that one and she promised to herself that she will never do a ‘shopping’ with somin again.

----------------------------------------------------

“Mall at last!” so min said with a joy.

“Oppa, you shouldn’t accepted this kind of thing haha.. I told you it’s ugh hahaha”

“I will do anything just to please her shin hye, you knew that”

“but.. but..—“

“what are you talking about?” so min asked them like a sweet angel but truthfully she’s an angel with devilish thoughts inside her mind.

“aww let’s go.. my nanny, just follow us okay”

And just what shin hye expected. So min bought almost everything inside the mall, even some things that are not so important for her just to give hyun joong his sufferings.

Shin hye can’t do anything but just to look at the poor nanny of so min. She can’t help but to feel pity for him.

On the other side, so min is enjoying the scene. Actually she forgive hyun joong on the day he apologized to her but she just wants to have a little game for him. A game that will test his love and patience for her.

This nanny idea was thought by so min deeply because hyun joong almost had everything. She just wants to prove how hyun joong is persistent for his love.

“oppa, need help?” shin hye lays her left hand, a signal that she can help.

“no.. no need shin hye he..he”

“yah! So min, aren’t you feel pity for oppa?”

“aniyo, why? You want to replace him?”

“haha.. No so min I’m just joking you know. EH! OPPA DESERVES THAT! He..he..he”

“right!.. come on now.. nanny, you’re so slow! Hurry up!”

.

.

.

*walk*

.

.

.

The three of them ends walking infront of a gown shop where so min can’t help but to stare at the gowns inside.

“come on.. let’s go in!” so min said then she grabs hyunjoong and shin hye

“uh.. oh”

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Wow!! Hyun joong you’re so pretty :””>  haha”

“Yah so min that is too much T___Tcan’t you see oppa’s face? Many girls were staring at him.”

“what? What’s wrong? Hyun joong is so pretty hmm I think this pink gown really fits him. I hope it fits me too hihi” so min said while his index finger is at her lower lip.

“aish so min!! you’re so… How could you used oppa as your model?”

“I just want hyun joong to be my model… is there’s something wrong with that?”

“something wrong? For goodness sake. Oppa, is feeling ashamed now. Doh.. common sense so min?” – shin hye argued

“yes miss so min.. have pity for our oppa!! T___T I thought you love him” – one of  the fangirl said.

“eonnie, please, don’t make oppa suffers a lot T___T” – another girl said

“are you feeling ashamed now my nanny? *pout* because of me?  *pout* Okay, I guess you really do feel asha---“

“ofcourse not somin.. I will do anything for you.. and this thing is something new to me he..he.. my first crosdress encounter is really enjoyable”

“*giggles* that’s my NANNY!” then somin pinches his cheeks so hardly.

“nanny, put off that clothes.. Miss, I will take this”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After two hours, so min is finally finished in her shopping. She sees hyun joong seems so tired but whenever she will turn to look for him, he will just smile to her.

“let’s take a break”

“finally! Oppa, did you hear that? We will take a break OMG \m/”

So min just glares at shin hye.

“where do you want to eat guys?”

“anywhere so min”

Shin hye said

“hmm.. where do you want to eat nanny? It’s a special privilege; the boss is asking her nanny where to eat haha”

His tiring mood turns into a brighter one. Her question relieves his tiredness. Actually he is craving for pizza now and there is this restaurant where he wants to share with so min.

“I want to eat at *blahblah resto*. The food is totally delicious there”

“hmm.. let me think..

.

.

.

“oppa! That’s a good choice. I want to eat pizza too. Come on so min”

“hmm.. Sorry guys, I don’t want to eat there hahaha. Let’s just eat at *random resto again*”

The exciting expression of hyun joong turns to tiring mood again and it really makes so min to laugh out loud inside her thoughts. She is just being naughty just for this day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They walk for about an hour now but still so min constantly changes her mind whenever they are near at the restaurant she chose. She just wants to annoy her boyfriend. Yeah yeah, testing his endurance and patience for her. She knows that shin hye already read her plans through her actions.

ohh so tiring.. I’m already hungry.. aish, stomach please be nice”

“Are you saying something nanny?”

“ah eh.. no nothing somin hehe”

“good.. hmm okay playtime is over, come on let’s eat to that restaurant you’ve said earlier ^^ “

“okay somin.. wa.. WAIT! TO THE RESTAURANT I’VE SAID EARLIER?? FOR REAL? YOU’RE NOT JOKING??”

“Do I look like I’m joking?”

“..ohh.. COME ON COME ON”

Hyun joong immediately grabs so min left hand.

“oops, nanny what are you doing? Let go of me.. look at the paper bags!”

“ah.. alright alright”

So min walks ahead of shin hye and hyun joong. Actually, she misses their PDA’s already but she promise to herself that she will endure this day once and for all or else her plans will be ruined.

 

====================================================

So that's it! hehehe short right? sorry! :)
To those who have noticed the title.. This is just part 1.. get ready for part 2 hehehe >:))
I already wrote the part 2 but I just want to post that after a week I guess.

Actually I'm rushing myself now to finish this story because my lessons are bugging me hahahaha college seriously

2 or 3 ?? more chapters and SIO will close its curtains ^^

PS: again and again.. comments are highly recommended LOL any reports? curses? violent reactions? hahaha the comment box is open :D

see yah again!