Who's the best?

Spill it Out! :D

                -->at Seoul university

                “The election is currently open for all the students. You may now vote at the voting booths at the university ground. The nominees for the president of the Student Council are Mr. Kim Hyun Joong and Ms. Jung So Min of section A. Remember students, VOTE WISELY!!”, the dean of the university said. The two said nominees are the most popular students of the university whether in academics or arts. Jung so min is the most intelligent and active girl at the university. She is a math wizard, good public speaker and sort of a walking encyclopedia but her appearance is look like a nerdy girl with no fashion statement.  She seems to be a man hater that she does not have boyfriend since birth.  On the other side, Kim Hyun Joong is a matinee idol and a campus heartthrob. He is most likely the most handsome guy at the university. He also has good brains but not as genius as so min. in terms of academics, he is always second to so min but in arts he’s always be the number one. He is good in singing, acting, drawing. Many girls like him much that he has a fanclub at their university.  Like so min, he doesn’t have any girlfriend yet but he is always linked to any girl at the school.

-after 2 hours-

                “Attention students! Voting is now officially close. We will now proceed to the counting of votes”, the dean announced. “May the best win or should I say better luck next time huh?!? Hahaha..” hyun joong said to so min. “Shut Up!” so min answered.  So min did not mind what he said and continue to wait for the result of the election.  “And now the results are in my hands. Garnering of 2,677 total votes, the new president of our student council is……. Mr. Kim Hyun Joong of fourth year section A.”.  Many girls are yelling and shouting for joy “Wow! Oppa will be our president!!”. “Yeah baby! I told you, I will be the president of the student council.”, said hyun joong. “Yah! You cheated right???!!??”, so min said. “Hey! Are you insane? Don’t ever call me a cheater. Just accept the fact. LOSER!”, hyun joong said to so min. “Aaarrggghh.. This man is getting off my creeps!!”

-after 10 months-

                “To Batch 2005, goodluck to all of you! May you all be successful in your own career. I will now announce the honorable mentions in this batch. For Mr. Seoul University 2005, I would like to give this title to Mr. Kim Hyun Joong. Congratulations Hyun Joong!”. “thank you madam!”, hyun joong said.  “and for ms. Seoul university 2005, Ms. Jung So Min this one is for you.”. “My pleasure maam”, so min said. After the graduation ceremony the two see each other outside the auditorium. “Congratulations!” hyun joong said to so min offering his hands for a hand shake. So min refuses and said “Whatever! I’ve waited for this  day that we will never see each other again. Goodbye Mr. Kim!”, So min said. “hahaha.. for sure you will gonna miss me miss.” Teasing so min for almost kiss scene. “haha.. see?”, hyun joong said “as you wish mister! What a Jerk”, so min said.

 

**end of chapter 1