A square

Spill it Out! :D

 

“oppa?”

“Shin Hye!!”

So min let go hyun joong’s hand and she run towards shin hye and she hugs her.

Shin hye did not mind so min’s hug because all she can see is hyun joong. She release from the hug and she walk towards hyun joong. In surprise, shin hye suddenly hugs hyun joong tight

“Oppa! I’m so worried about you, have you eaten well? Are you alright?”

“Yes, yes”

He tried to put off shin hye arms.

“So shin hye, how are you? I miss you a lot sis”

“I miss you too” while she was looking to hyun joong

Hyun joong’s face was in a curious state.

“Hey geun suk!! You are with this girl?”

“Yeah, and I will be crazy be with her you know”

“Why?”

“Nothing!”

Finally, shin hye let go of him

“I’m sorry oppa, I’m just so happy to see you. So you are with so min?”

“Ah yes”

So min mumbles something

**This girl, she did not mind me at all she always mind about hyun joong**

“So shin hye right? You are related with so min?”

Hyun joong will gonna put his hands on so min’s shoulder but so min suddenly walk towards shin hye and she held her hands. Hyun joong find it weird.

“Yes, we are related, I am her bestfriend.. Wait? You two are together? You survive?? Wow!! I thought of a world war if you are together”

“You really are funny sis. hehe”

“Actually..”

So min interrupts hyun joong

“We need to get along well right? Haha.. so you are with this guy shin hye? Wow! ”

“Yes, I’m jang geun suk nice to meet you milady”

Geun suk bows and he kiss the hand of so min

“Omo?!? Jang geun suk? Is really that you? I finally met you in person”

She quite blushed

“Honestly, my bestfriend so min has a crushy crushy thingy to you geun suk”

“Hey shin hye stop that”

So min see that hyun joong’s face started to frown.

“It’s not true..”

“Did you know that shin hye always talk about you hyun joong! And I’m irritated about that”

“Oh really? You seem to be close now geun suk”

“Hmmpf. Close?”

“Yeah”

“Ah excuse us boys, we will gonna get some food first, right shin hye?”

“Can I request that me and oppa go fishing together?”

“Shin hye!!??!” so min said

“Arasso”

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Omo shin hye, I miss you!! I really really miss you!!”

“Yeah me too, You! I really wish I can be with oppa..”

“Pabo!”

“Omo so min, he is really handsome even though he does not have any cosmetics.. I’m so addicted to him and as I hug him I think that he also likes me”

“Ah yeah”

“Do you think he likes me?”

“I don’t know shin hye” so min said in a soft tone

“Is this love? You know so min, aside from thinking of you, I really thought of him every night, every day every moment, he was my motivation”

“You really are serious about that shin hye?”

“Yes I am, I like him so min, I really really like him”

“You nuts!! What about geun suk? Are you not interested in him?”

“No no, he is far from my hyun joong. And geun suk can be all yours”

“Crazy!”

**This is a trouble, Hyun joong was mine now, aigoo**

“So so min shii, can I have a favor?”

“Ah yes? What is it?”

“Uhmm. You know I like oppa right?”

“Ofcourse”

“Could you please arrange a date for us? Please?”

“Ahh, I don’t think so shin hye”

“Why? You two get along well right?”

“Yes, we are all right, we are very very fine”

“Then what’s wrong? You are not interested in him right? And I know you really not, you are not compatible so min. You are still a nerd so min”

“But.. but..”

“No more buts.. besides you are not a good couple, we can have a double date! Me with oppa and you with that geun suk”

So min just sighs and troubled because of this.

**We are completely fine because we are in love in each other.. What to do?, what to do? aigooo**

 

Thank you for the continuous support ;) hope you like it.. much love :*.. Don't be a silent reader guys ;)