Noona!

Spill it Out! :D

Happy Holidays huhuhu forgive me for my ohh so nonsense update hahahaha

my oh so beloved sakang family just bullied me awhile ago..

so forgive me if the update is not good okay?

it's been a while hahahahaha

============================================================

 

“Noona! Noona!”

“Yes yes I’m coming minhyuk”

Psh, what’s with him, his noona said that the cousins are not in their apartment. He did not inform me that he will be out for today. Tch..

“ohh so minhyuk, have you picked your phone now?”

“omo noona, it’s so hard to choose! Help me to choose a phone!”

“okay okay.. hmm how about this blue phone over here? It’s quite good”

“noona you think it’s good? Wait the endorser of that phone is your boyfriend.. noona!!!”

“mianhe mianhe! And minhyuk I did not notice that it’s hyun joong neh..”

“hahaha, as if noona.. kidding! Okay okay I believe in you! I will choose this blue phone”

“good! Hehe.. uhmm how about I will buy the purple one so we have the same phone..”

“noona?? We have couple phones? Haha”

“couple phone? Or siblings phone? The phones look so cute!”

“yes noona, so cute like you..”

“aigoo.. so cheesy.. you’re cute too..”

Minhyuk blushed on what so min said. Somehow, he really likes so min’s joyful and outgoing attitude. When he sees so min, his mood will lighten up easily that he always laugh.

“Noona, gomawo!!”

So min was shocked of min hyuk’s action. Min hyuk just hugged her so tightly that she can’t almost breathe.

“Hey min hyuk, what’s wrong?”

And she feels that droplets of tears were falling. Yes she can feel that min hyuk is crying and she also hears his sob.

“Hey min hyuk, are you okay?”

“I’m better than okay noona, it’s just that, I feel that you’re something special to me”

“huh? Now I’m confused..”

“I’m not yet ready to open those topic noona… for now, I just want to hug you.. can I hug you once more noona minmin?”

“sure, if that’s the way that I can ease that heavy feeling of yours.”

Min hyuk once again hugs so min.

===================

Hyun joong saw all the happenings from afar. He saw how minhyuk hugs so min and how his girlfriend gladly accepted the hug. He is confused on what he saw. He cannot take to look more that his girlfriend is cheating on him from what he saw.

“let so min explain for this hyun joong..”

“what? Do we need for an explanation for this? It’s already proven geun suk..”

“hey! It is just from your view.. you don’t know the reason why are they hugging. You are just judging her from what you saw. We have 5 senses hyun joong, don’t let your eyes deceive you just like that.”

“I don’t know geun suk, but first of all who is that guy? I really don’t know him. Definitely he is not so min’s relative.”

“if you don’t know him then ofcourse I don’t know him also.. pabo ya! Hahaha joke.. hey let’s just buy my phone okay? Stop acting like a child sulking because his girlfriend is with somebody else..”

“whatever.. I have a reason why am I feeling this. She might not cheating on me but that guy.. I don’t know.. I don’t trust that guy.”

“but hey, look, he looks innocent.. he’s childish..”

“then I don’t trust like him more..”

“aigoo.. haha come on, let’s just enter that shop..”

“ Are you serious? So min is there.. I don’t want to face her at this moment..”

“you will not face her hyun joong.. you’re in disguise remember? And even if she knows you very well, she might not notice you because she’s busy with somebody else hahaha”

Hyun joong just punched geun suk’s arm. Deep inside he really want to talk to somin at this moment. He really misses her so much that he’s being a paranoid thinking of her.

“what did you say?”

“hahaha nothing men, come on.. let’s not waste time.. I will treat you a phone if you like”

“you’ve said it.. arasso, make sure that she will not notice us..”

“promise! Come on!”

The cousins walked through the shop. Hyun joong cannot take his eyes off to so min which min hyuk noticed.

“Noona! Someone’s looking at you..”

“huh? Where? Where?”

“that man! Do you know him noona?”

Min hyuk points his index finger to a certain man and that certain man is hyun joong.

 Noona? Why noona? Tactics tsk.. will she notice me?

“Hmm.. I don’t know him actually..”

“Noona, he looks so scary!”

What!! Me? Scary.. I wanna punch this guy!

“chincha? Omo, min hyuk we should leave the shop already.. I agree with you.. the guy gives me creeps..”

“are you scared noona?”

“yes.. sort of..”

Min hyuk holds her hands and hyun joong just saw everything. Beneath his shades, his eyes grew wider on what he saw. He cannot stop them because he did not want to be expose in public. All he can do is to control his self.

“hey.. joongie! Yah! I’m talking to you! Yah!”

“huh?”

“hey, you’re spacing out..”

“no I’m not..”

Geun suk suddenly saw the reason why hyun joong is spacing out. He saw from the other side that the guy with so min is holding her hand.

“I think you need to protect your own property now hyun joong”

“you think so?”

“yes! But not at this moment. Remember this is a public place..”

“fine.. but can I resist it? My blood is boiling now..”

“hey hey control your temper.. besides, he just call so min a noona..”

“I don’t know, that guy smells fishy..”

Geun suk just laughed.

“I think let’s just go out of this store immediately.. it looks like the guy you talk about is really creepy.. come on min hyuk.. let’s call oppa now.”

And now who’s oppa? She never calls me oppa seriously. This girl, I don’t know that she has many guys in life.

“okay noona! We will take these phones”

“Thank you mister.. by the way, because you bought two phones, there’s freebies for you”

“really? Omo noona! We are so lucky..”

“seems like it’s a couple phone so I will gove this two couple cellphone charm for the both of you..”

“ohh, look, it’s a half heart,, it’s cool.. thanks for this miss..”

“your welcome mam.. and thank you again”

“okay now we’re leaving, see you again”

Huh? Now they will have couple phoned with  couple charms. Hey jung so min, the public knew that I, kim hyun joong is your boyfriend and you just forget that relationship easily?

“well let’s go noona”

“let’s eat lunch first please!”

“okay noona, what do you want for lunch? My treat!”

“I want pizza for lunch!! Yay! Gomawo!”

“welcome noona, our first date together! Wii I’m so happy..”

What!! O.O a date!! Aishh..

The two alreadt left the shop and they were heading to the pizza house to grab some lunch.

“psst, have you finished buying your phone now?”

“yes, come on I’m hungry now.. where do you want to eat?”

“I like pizza.. come on.. hurry up!”

“why did you like pizza suddenly..”

“aigoo.. let’s just go..”

“okay fine!”

=====================

“hey, min hyuk, I want to know, why did you hug me earlier?”

“actually noona, you remind me of my late sister..”

“you have a sister?”

“yes I have, but she died..”

“mianhe.. Why?”

“she had a heart failure..”

“ohh now I see”

-flashback-

“Min hyukie! Don’t cry please!”

“noona min hwan, don’t leave me yet please! I need you..”

“I’m not leaving you my little brother. Please have strength now okay?”

Kang Min Hyuk and Kang Min Hwan are siblings. Min hwan is the older child. She is 2 years older than min hyuk. She had a con heart disease when she was born.

“appa is a doctor but he can’t cure you noona! Why?”

“ohh don’t blame appa min hyuk..”

“be strong noona okay?”

“of course I will, I should meet your future wife first before I die..”

“I really hate appa for suffering you like that! I hate him”

“shh shh.. don’t hate him minhyuk.. it’s not his fault.”

“it’s not his fault? But he does not want you to cry because according to him it will not help your condition, but you’re in pain noona, you should release that pain inside your heart..”

“shh shh.. it’s alright, it’s alright..”

“noona, I love you! You are the no. 1 woman of my life..”

“hey the number 1 should be eomma not me..”

“but she left us.. you are my number 1 noona!”

“thank you minhyuk.. don’t forget me arasso?”

“of course I will not forget you.”

“my only wish before I die is that someday you will find the best woman to be your partner in life. I hope that will happens minhyuk.”

“you should see first my own wedding noona.”

“yeah right”

-end of flashback-

“My noona min hwan died after that conversation. I suffered a deep depression after that incident. I was a junior at that time. Because of my depression, my appa decided to continue my studies overseas so that I can forget all the pain of my childhood here in korea.”

“omo, I don’t want to pity on you min hyuk.. you are such a good kid. I know that your noona’s wish will come true..”

“I really hope so.”

“trust her.. maybe she’s guiding you until now. You will be successful! And don’t let your problems pull you down okay?”

“gomawo noona so min.. you two are quite similar. She’s also outgoing and fun to be with. I want you to be like my own sister, noona so min.”

“of course you could be my little brother min hyuk..”

===================================

see? I told you it's nonsense hahaha thinking of deleting my stories LOL

Happy New Year everyone!!