Friends?

Spill it Out! :D

 

// I hope you will like this chapter :) Have fun reading, sorry to all the mistakes :)

 

 

“Please Fasten your seatbelt we were about to leave seoul in 3 minutes ”

“Yah, yah!! You again??”

“Eh? Do I know you miss?”

Geun suk remove his sun glasses and he soon found out that his seatmate was Shin Hye. On the other hand, shin hye was full of disgust and awkwardness.

“OMO! YOU!!! Why are you here? You are just a common people, you cannot ride an executive plane class”

“haha, tss, look at this person. You don’t know who I am, why? Only elites can ride this kind plane?”

“Do I need to know who you are? Ehh?”

“Jerk!! Aigoo, it’s a bad luck!! So Min and I should be in the same row of seat.”

“Hey you! What did you just say? So Min? Do you know Jung So Min??”

“And what if I know her? Do you care?”

“Really,!?! Hey ok let’s end this conflict ok? Sorry, so how is Jung So Min related to you?”

“OH okay slow down you! Do you know So Min personally? I know she is quite famous in the media but I should not talk about her to other random people”

“Hahaha, As far as you know, I was attracted to that woman, ohh she is so beautiful. The way my cousin tell his past stories about I became to admire her a lot”

“Okay, who’s cousin is that? Does he or she knows so min well? Omo, AIssh, I forgot that your cousin is my oppa!! kyaa”

“Your oppa? Haha, yes hyun joong, the one who beats so min always in all the field I think?”

“really? Beats? I’ve just thought that they were just classmates and naturally enemies after all. So min just always said that to me and I did not know the real reason why they are enemies”

“And now you know what it is, My cousin is really a one perfect man, he got the looks, the talent, charisma and everything. He was good at almost all field. Logical, artistic, social. Many other more”

“omo, you make me blush because of saying that about my oppa! Kyaa”

Shin hye was blushing and imagining the words that geun suk told about hyun joong.

“Bingo! So you like hyun joong huh? Does he know you? You should talk to him always”

Shin hye’s facial expression suddenly goes down. She admits it, she was just a huge fan of hyun joong and she was not by any instance related to hyun joong.

“Actually he did not know me, of course we know that oppa knows so min but not me” shin hye said in a sad tone.

“Aha! I’ve got an Idea!! But before that let’s introduce our selves first ok? haha”

“ok, I’m Park Shin Hye, Jung So Min’s very best friend”

 “Ofcourse you already knew me but I will personally introduce myself to you. Hello Shin Hye, I’m Jang Geun Suk!” jang geun suk offered his hand for a hand shake

Shin hye accept their hand shake, she wonders what is Jang geun Suk idea.

**omo, he is not that bad, He is sort of handsome too, Hey Hey Hey Shin hye, you are only dedicated to your one and only angel and that is Kim Hyun Joong – shin hye thought in her mind

**Very best friend of So Min huh? She’s not bad but she’s nothing compare to the gorgeousness of my So Min – jang geun suk thought

“ah, shin hye?”

“yes? Why?”

“May I ask? What are going to do in Malaysia?”

“Ohh, that, So Min has a business affair in Malaysia and I join to accompany her. Aigoo, I’m so excited It was my first out of the country trip”

“Oh really? So So Min is also in this plane?”

“yes, oh how I wish my hyun joong oppa was here too”

“Hyun Joong is with me, did you read the news about the fm of hyun joong at Malaysia                    Suppose to be a huge lover or fan of hyun joong should know his schedules.. haha”

“Sheez, I knew about that! I am a great lover haha, Omo, he’s here!! Where is he? Where is he?”

“I don’t know, we cannot stand up yet, I also want to see So Min”

Both of them were eager to see hyun joong and so min who they did not know that the two were also seatmates

**Omo, I don’t know what I’m feeling right now, aissh, I’m very close with hyun joong, aigoo. I don’t understand what I’m feeling right now, Nervous, anxious, or chills? No, So Min you just feel awkwardness because you really hate hyun joong a lot. I cant stop thinking of him! Why?

**Jung So Min, you are not that beautiful, you are just cute every now and then. What have you done to me? Aissh hyun joong stop dreaming, she cannot like you. You are her best enemy, rival. She curse you a lot. She cannot like who is someone who is her long time enemy and this is our destined relationship forever. Im sure happy right now that you can be close to me even just for an hour

 

^i have just remember the line of seung jo before their honeymoon scene :)) <3 fighting :D hope you like it, Thank you very much :)