Surprise? :DD

Spill it Out! :D

Sorry Guys for waiting, I've just finished in high school so i became busy these coming year. I will make it up to you this time! :) SUPER THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND LIKING MY FANFIC!!!

 

“Aigoo!! I cant sleep!!”, so min said to her self

“Hey, why are you so excited?”

“I don’t know shin hye, I don’t know if I’m excited or I feel anxious”

“feel anxious about what??”

“I really don’t know”

“ok? Because of you, I couldn’t sleep either.. let’s just pack our things”

“Uhh, We’ve already packed our things remember?”

“Oh I forgot! So what can I do? I couldnt sleep either”

“Since it was 3 in the morning, let’s just prepare and leave by 5, I think we are not too early since our flight is 6 in the morning”

“Yeah right!”

It was Saturday and it is the day where so min will go to Malaysia, She was so anxious and she did not know what to do. She look at her ticket al night for something is in there and it cause her to become anxious, but she has no idea what is it.

----------------------------------------------

“Hey! Hyun Joong! Get Up!”

“uhh, what time is it??”

“Aigoo, its already 5:00 don’t you know our flight is 6:00, ahh heavy sleeper!! sheez”

“Sorry, ok are you already done?”

“Yes? I’ve tried to wake you up since 3 in the morning but you are sure in a heavy sleep”

“That’s me geun suk. Ok stop chatting, I will be in a hurry”

------------------

“Ahh, Shin hye could you please hurry? It’s already 5:30 in the morning, ”

“So min, we’re here already, aigoo you are too excited”

So min, unlike hyun joong is a punctual person. She did not want to be late and she always come to her meetings 1 hour before the said time. She considered less than an hour arriving at the place to be late.

“Yah! Im not excited, I’m just a responsible person, haha”

“Whatever So Min!”

After a few minutes, some people just gathered around some corner and squeal, as if some celebrity came.

“What’s wrong with these people??”, so min said

“I don’t know, maybe there’s an artist or a celebrity around? Don’t you think?”

“And who could that be??”

So min stopped, she remembered the incident yesterday at the department store where hyun joong and her was fighting over a travelling bag. She then realized that hyun joong said that he will be out of the country.

“It cannot be!!”, so min suddenly scream

“Yah! So min what is it?”

“Nothing, im just crazy haha, maybe its because I don’t have enough sleep and I always thinking of such rough things”

“Eh??”

“Forget it shin hye!! I will just take a nap at here first while waiting ok?”

“Ok!!”

After a few minutes, hyun joong and geun suk sat to the 2nd row of the waiting seats.

“Am I just too sleepy too that I can see Hyun Joong walking in front of me??”, shin hye said

So min yawn, it was 5 minutes before 6. She did not noticed hyun joong and geun suk passed by.

“Hey shin hye!! Hey!! Let’s go, are you day dreaming?? Ha? Ha?”

“I don’t know so min, but I saw an angel.”

“Aigoo!! Angel? You are much crazier than me, let’s go heading to the plane!”

----------------------------

“hey geun suk? Where do we gonna seat?”

“Actually, we are not the same seat hyun joong”

“Why?? I will really feel uncomfortable seating with a random person in a plane!!”

“But our flight will be starting in just 5 minutes, we do not have time to complain. Just accept it ok?”

“Fine! Fine! Oh I found my seat! I’m so sleepy, gotta start sleeping at the plane!”

“OK, here is my seat!”

------------------------------------------

“Hey shin hye, where will we seat?”, so min said to shin hye

“As far as I know, we are not on the same seat so min”, shin hye said

“OH my, if I really saw my hyun joong the maybe we were on the same seat, wii” shin hye mumbles

“Hey! What are you murmuring?”

“Nothing, so where is your seat by the way?”

“Uhmm let me see… ohh it over there,, oh I think my seatmate is already there hahaha, ok find your seat too shin hye!”

“Ok,”

So min walked towards her seat. She saw a man with a hood and shades on and sleeping. She did not awake the man and she just sat beside that man.

“Madam and Sir, Please Listen attentively to what I’ve said”, a flight attendant said

“Its important to hear this so if someone is sleeping please wake them first Sir and Madams”

“SHhh, this man! I should wake him up!”, so min said

“Yah, Mr.? Mr.? wake up please, we were about to leave”

The man slowly awakes and turns of his shades. The man was hyun joong no other than. So Min was shocked she did not know what reaction she will do.

“HEY!! HYUN JOONG!!”

“Ah yes! Hello Miss nice meeting you! You should be happy that you seat beside along a hallyu star haha” hyun joong said without noticing the girl because he was looking at the window

“HEY!! Who should be happy??”

“YOU!” and the hyun joong turns to his seat mate and she saw so min.

“SO MIN!! ARE YOU STALKING ME HUH??”

“You freak!! Why am I stalking you? Who will stalk your enemy??”

“Sheez!!”

“Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome! Hope you enjoy the flight. Here are some rules and benefits at this plane ….. ….. ..”

“Can we just first listen to the F.A” so min said

“Ok Ok, what can we do? I think we just accept the fact that we are really destined!! hahaha”

“YAH!! You freak!! WHY YOU???!!!”

-to be continued-

HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3 I will update probably next week!! <3 FIGHTING!!