The Party

Spill it Out! :D

 

 “Hey hyun joong! I thought you will not come” so min moved into tears

“Of course I will come, I’m already dying to see you” he kissed her on the lips.

“Aww I miss you babe!!” she hugs him.

“Hey, you’re so wonderful tonight miss jung so min, I’m a proud boyfriend”

“Aisshh, we’re not yet official.. hahaha, as always, Mr. hallyu star, you look good”

“just good nerdy so min?”

“aissh, stop calling me nerdy, hahaha, ofcourse you look handsome my love”

“and that’s why I love you!! You know how to make me happy haha”

“aisshh, come on, let’s meet my appa”

“omo, I’m nervous, what will you gonna tell who am I?”

“you are my friend, the hallyu star kim hyun joong”

So min saw that hyun joong ‘s face turn down

“aww honey, don’t be sad, in no time, I will say it to them, the important is we were now together okay? And you know the truth”

“okay, but, how long will it take for us can be seen in public?”

“I don’t know, don’t worry I will tell it to them in no time”

So min gave him a quick peck on his lips to ease his sadness.

=====================================================

“yah jang geun suk!! Are you insane?? Huh? Are you? What the!!”

“easy shin hye, let’s make it official, you are now my girlfriend”

“you think it is that easy?? Just because you are a celebrity?”

“no shin hye, I’m just.. okay fine, I’m attracted to you okay?”

“so? Wait wait wait?? What did you say??” shin hye’s eyes grew wider

“Yes it’s true, I’m attracted to you, I like you shin hye”

“aishh, you are one totally insane geun suk., I don’t like you okay? And please don’t mess up my feelings”

Jang geun suk felt stabbed on what shin hye says. He admit, he really like shin hye, he was attracted to her but he was not sure if he loves her already

“if that’s the case then, I will make you fall to me miss park shin hye”

“whatever geun suk, I doubt you can do that,, omo is that oppa?? Waahh, come on geun suk, and stop talking nonsense to me” shin hye grab his hand and they walk towards so min.

“here goes about her oppa thingy again aigoo.. You will be mine shin hye you’ll see..”

“whatever come on”

==============================================

“Appa, this is kim hyun joong right”

“ah yes, annyeong hyun joong, how are you?”

“ah I’m fine ahjussi, it’s been a long time since I met you,”

“as far as  I remember, you and so min were just about 10 back then, when you came with so min at our house because she got a wound”

“appa, you can remember that? Wow”

“ofcourse so min dear”

“I thought you forget hyun joong back then”

“how can I forget hyun joong, you always curse him, always says his name in our house back then. She really hates you hyun joong hahaha”

“really ahjussi?” hyun joong said while his voice goes down.

“yes, so min always said that, I really don’t like that man, he’s so naïve, so arrogant, a jerk. Haha”

“yah appa! Stop it..”

“fine.. so hyun joong and so min, enjoy yourselves here, I leave you now”

“bye appa!”

“bye ahjussi”

================================================

“yah hyun joong, you look quiet..”

She held his hands

“nothing”

“hey, honey what’s wrong?”

“I said its nothing so min”

“aishh, yiee, you’re sulking my love”

“no”

“yah, you take appa’s words seriously ne?”

Hyun joong just nod,

“ayshh hyun joong, don’t be such a baby haha, you know our past right?”

“but still… it hurts my dear”

“aigoo you’re so cute when you smile honey, so please smile now okay?”

“if only I can’t resist you charm”

“haha”

“So min!! hyun joong oppa!”

“shin hye, what’s up, annyeong geun suk”

“annyeong so min, ottoke jinaesaeyo?”

“jaljinaeyo”

“hey hyun joong I thought you will not come”

“ohh, I finish the fanmeet immediately, I will be shy to Mr. Jung if I did not come today.”

“oppa, how’s your fanmeet, Mianhe, I did not go today, for the first time, I did not know any fanmeet about you haha”

“aigoo shin hye”

“yah so min!”

“it’s alright shin hye, the fanmeet was alright, many fans missed me”

“hey so min!”

“ah yes, geun suk?”

“I just want to compliment you, you are beautiful and stunning today so min sii”

“thanks geun suk oppa! Hahaha” so min quite blushed

Shin hye look to geun suk and so as hyun joong, he glared at his cousin.

“what hyun joong?”

“nothing”

====================================

“to all the people who came today, I want to give thanks to all of you, I just want to celebrate a thanksgiving party for my daughters safety about her plane crash issue. I’m so thankful to God that He saves my daughter, that’s all, sorry for bothering, and enjoy the rest of the party”

So min walks forward to her father and she hugs him

“aww appa, I’m touched, cheongmal gomawo! I love you appa!!”

“I love you too my princess, okay, go now with your friends”

“yes, have fun also appa.. I wish omma was here”

“aishh, you know your mother so min my dear, she does not like social gatherings like this”

“ahaha, I know, that’s why I love her to be here.. oww,,”

=======================================

“my my, so min did you hear it? A couple song.. Come on oppa let’s dance”

Shin hye takes hyun joong’s hand when suddenly..

“No shin hye, we will dance” geun suk says

“huh?? I don’t want to dance with you geun suk, I want to dance with oppa”

So min and hyun joong just look at them and were curious what’s going on.

“The world now knows that you are my girlfriend park shin hye haha”

“WHAT!! Geun suk oppa! You and shin hye?? How come?”

“yes so min, she is now my girlfriend”

“shut up geun suk, so min it is not true, he just said to miss mika that I’m his girlfriend so now.. aigoo.. headache!!”

“hahaha, so goodluck now shin hye”

“aissh so min” she just glared at so min

“you two look perfect.. haha.. kidding… but what about..”

“Stop it so min, then what if I said that, they were going back here in Korea?”

“you’re kidding right?”

“no so min they will come back”

“who will gonna come back?” hyun joong asked

“oh it’s nothing” said both together by so min and shin hye..

“aisshh, shin hye, just dance now with your boyfriend.. hahaha”

“aigoo so min, tss.. hey jerk come on!”

“really shin hye? Yay, come on”

Shin hye and geun suk walk towards the dance floor. Shin hye’s face obviously getting irritated.

“hey honey, let’s dance” hyun joong invites so min

“Alright”

====================================

They dance to the beat of y Love by Neyo. They both like the song and they were brought by their feelings. They were doing y couple dance until both of their bodies lose control. Hyun joong starts to kiss her on the lips and he realizes that they should not be seen displaying affection to each other.

“mianhe so min!”

“It’s alright hyun joong, I also can’t get enough of you tonight my honey”

So min starts to kiss his lips lightly. Hyun joong responds to her kiss and he respond to it passionately. The kiss grew and it deepens. They don’t care about the people around; they just enjoy the moment kissing and feeling each other touches.

Many people saw them, many were shocked even shin hye and geun suk were shocked also.  

“New couple of the year, Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min, hmm…interesting” Mika said.

 

 

====================================================

 

hope you like the update hahaha XD uhmm, it's another crap I think.. Still soup :))

dedicated again to my lovely ate's/unnies >:D<

comments please ^^

forgive me if my updates today were not that good, :D