Wish :)

Spill it Out! :D

 

“We’re back!”

“Yeah we’re back!” so min said in a soft manner

“Yah! So Min don’t forget our deal?” shin hye whispers

So Min just nodded. Hyun joong notice the behavior of so min.

“Come on girls let’s eat!”

“Yay! Food!! Oppa, can I seat beside you?”

Hyun joong nodded.

“Here say ahh!”

Hyun joong open his mouth and he saw so min has no reaction about it.

**What’s wrong with her? Isnt she jealous?  Is she just too overconfident?**

                                 “Ohh Im so full!! Oppa and So Min I will go to sleep first okay?”

Shin Hye winked at So Min.

“Hyun Joong, come on let’s also sleep.. and you too so min”

“Later geun suk, I just want to walk around first on the seashore” so min said

Hyun joong woke up in the middle of the night, he noticed that so min was not yet asleep. He cannot see her. He stand up and started to walk quietly. He make sure that no one notice him that he woke up

**where is that girl??**

So min was sitting at the seashore and she was hugging her two legs. It was freezing cold and the breeze is so cool. She was shivering but she did not mind.

Someone put some blanket over her back.

Her head turn around, It was hyun joong.

“Oh, annyeong! You are not yet asleep?” then she wiped her tears so that hyun joong cannot noticed that she was crying.

“Stop!”

“What are you doing?”

“Hey what’s wrong with you? I thought were ok now”

“We are fine” she smiled weakly

“No! You are not fine Jung so min!”

“I’m fine, just leave me alone for a moment!”

“I will not leave until you said the reason why you are like that, you are avoiding me when that shin hye came.. Why So Min? Why?”

“It’s nothing!”

“No it’s not! You’re hiding something from me! Please, We’re now holding onto each other, please don’t hide secrets from me.. I’m really worried” and then he held her cold hands

Tears from so min eyes suddenly fall down.

“It’s just that, I’m torn hyun joong.. I’m torn between love and friendship”

“Huh? I cannot understand you, what do you mean?”

“You are not a heartless person hyun joong and you obviously know that shin hye totally likes you”

“yeah I know he likes me, like an artist it is normal to have a fan my love”

“It is not just a normal fan love hyun joong. It’s getting serious, she’s falling for you and…”

“and what? You are guilty because of that?”

“sort of.. she did not know that we are officially together. You know I am really not open to others my personal feelings”

“then let her know it”

“No! you don’t know shin hye! It will give me a heartache if I lose her..”

“What’s your plan?”

“Can I have a favor now my love?”

“I knew what’s on your mind..”

“No this is serious please? Let you two have a date please? Please?”

“Is this her request from you? Huh?”

She nodded and hugged hyun joong.

“please?”

He lift her head up, gave her a small peck and a kiss to her forehead.

“You really know that I will follow whatever your command my own princess”

“Really?” she hugged him once again

“You really are my prince!”

“But so min..”

“Yes?”

“I think this will only cause trouble to our relationship.. If we continue to act like we are before, it is difficult to the both of us, especially to me. They can act sweetly to us personally. Geun suk likes you also.”

“Hey are you jealous?” she tickles hyun joong.

“Yah! stop.. it kills me.. Stop! Please!”

“No! I will not stop”

They were laughing so hard. Hyun Joong held her both hands.

“Got you!”

“Hey! Let go of me!” she was still laughing

“You are mine and forever and always be mine”

He kissed her passionately, they slowly lie down.. He was on the top and still holding so min wrists and they kiss sweetly, passionately and intimately.

“Yes, I’m Jealous!”

He kissed her once more.

She just smiled.

“And that’s why I love you, Hey! Kim hyun joong! I don’t know you have this side huh?”

“Keke, come on get up, let’s look at the stars”

They sit beside each other sharing the blanket. So min was leaning on hyun joong’s shoulder while gazing at the stars.

“Omo! Hyun Joong Look!”

“Hmm?”

“Shooting Star!! Make a wish, Let’s make a wish!”

“Done!”

“Hey! What’s your wish?”

“You first!”

“No! I asked you first, you first!”

He just hugged her tightly once again.

“It’s a secret sorry!”

“Unfair! ” she laughed again “How I wish this night will be longer than the day for we facing the stars is a one spectacular moment for me, I love you!”

“I love you too!”

And they continue to lean onto each other.

 

The best date is with someone who can take you anywhere without touching anything but your heart.

 

simple quote! COMMENTS PLEASE!! <3