Mother and Daughter :)

Spill it Out! :D

 

“Home sweet home!! omma! Appa! I miss this”

“Welcome home Miss so min!”

“I miss you all!!” so min hug all their servants

“So Min and Shin hye, if you’re tired you can go to your room now. We will just serve the foods at your room”

“Arasso ahjumma, gomawo! I will go first..”

“Omma!! Can I sleep with you tonight? Can I sleep at your bedroom please? I miss you so much. Appa will not be home tonight right?”

“Arasso, I also miss you my princess” then so min’s mother kiss her forehead

“By the way, So min, you think it is not embarrassing to contact hyun joong oppa’s manager.. I’m nervous ne”

“I don’t know shin hye,, just send a sms maybe? Hyun joong will send you his number right once he had a new mobile??”

“Yes, and I’m so excited to know his number.. Omo so min,, Gomawo, gotta sleep first okay?”

“Yeah! Good Night then shin hye”

Shin hye go to their room and start to squeal

“Amma, gaja! ”

“You go up first my princess, I want to have snacks with you okay?”

“Yay! Thanks omma! I will go first then..”

=======

So min sat into her mother’s bed and she was dreaming in daze thinking the past actions she have done, from the start when she and hyun joong were happily together up to the request of shin hye to have a date with him.

*knock knock*

“So min dear, are you still awake?”

She was still in daze

“Yah princess!”

“Ah yes omma! Mianhe!”

Her mom place the food into the desk then she walks towards the bed to sit beside so min

“Hey princess, is there something bothering you?”

“No mom, I’m fine!”

“No you are, there is something that keeps boggling your mind my princess.. tell me what is it”

“But omma, aysshh”

“Come on”

“Fine I will tell it to you but promise me it’s a secret okay?”

“Yes! I promise it is a secret between the two of us”

“Ok thanks omma! So here it is, omo, I’m shy to tell you this but..”

“but..?”

“me and hyun joong are together now”

“OMO!! You mean you two are in a relationship?? As in romantic relationship??? Really? Really?”

“Yes omma,, mom low down your voice.. others might hear you”

“What’s the matter? Ahh shin hye didn’t know it right?”

So min just nodded and bend her face down

“My princess, just simply tell it to shin hye if that’s the matter”

“But omma, shin hye likes hyun joong so much, I don’t want to break my bestfriend’s heart”

“But what did you want? Are you a masochist my dear? You want to hurt yourself? haha”

“I don’t know omma, I don’t want to lose them both, but can it happen?”

“But wait, why shin hye said that she and hyun joong is getting close right now?”

“Ahh that? I made them closer because shin hye pleaded to me to make them closer..”

“Aigoo!! So min, think my dear.. You are a smart girl, please also be smart when it comes to your heart.. Know your priorities”

“Omma, I can’t understand fully what you are supposed to mean”

“Okay, to be simple, Do you really love hyun joong?”

“Ofcourse omma, I do love him, since I am a kid, I dreamed to have him as my own omma”

“Oh my, what love can bring to a person haha.. My daughter is getting to be cheesier..”

“Yah amma! You are not helping me”

“haha.. But seriously if you really love him please prioritize your love first, it’s much harder especially to your feelings to give up to the true love of your life, and besides, if you and shin hye are really true friends I’m sure she will understand it right?”

“I don’t know omma, maybe, but I’m afraid, she might get angry”

“Seriously, hyun joong does not belong to her even in past.. But if you really are confused on what to do, just think what are your priorities.. alright?”

“Thank you omma! Arasso, I will think it very carefully.. ” she hugs her mom

“Come on stop thinking about it, but I’m so happy.. So my soon to be son-in-law will be a hallyu star.. Oh my! I’m so excited!”

“Aishh, omma, Your daughter have a taste hahaha”

“I’m now imagining my future grandchildren.. I want to have atleast 3 okay?”

“Yah amma!! Chh..”

“Hahaha, So me and your father are right?, you two are very compatible for each other”

“Omma!!”

“I don’t know my princess but thanks to the accident, your heart also accidentally met each other haha”

“Mom, are you really that happy? haha”

“Ofcourse, I knew hyun joong since you were in grade school, and I felt that Yes He is you’re one”

“How I wish omma that he is really my one”

“Yah, don’t be a crybaby princess” her mother pinch her nose

“Ouch omma! haha”

“Aigoo, my baby is now a real princess now, and she finally with her prince or should I say her long time prince”

“Omma, but it is not yet the happy ending, it may be a happy beginning but we are not yet sure of its ending”

“If it is true love, there is really endings, your love may go ups and down but I am sure that it will never fade away my daughter”



“aww amma, it is so touching”

“So how will you contact your hallyu star/boyfriend my dear?”

“Uhmm, he gave me a calling card of his manager  because he did not have a phone yet. But I don’t want to call him, I have my pride too mom hehehe.. Let him miss me and initiate to contact me haha”

“That’s right.. Aigoo, I want to talk to hyun joong”

“Not now omma, after we settled the friendship issue okay?”

“Arasso, arasso, by the way, rest now my princess.. I don’t want you to be ugly infront of the press tomorrow”

“Press? For what omma?”

“There is a welcome party brought by your appa tomorrow by 8 in the evening.. You can invite kim hyun joong there my dear”

“I don’t know omma, I think he’s busy and it will be too obvious haha”

“Then invite his cousin too, jang geun suk right?”

“Ahh right, geun suk.. Alright, I will just inform his manager tomorrow morning”

“Come on, let’s sleep now”

“Alright! Good night mom! I love you!”

“Good night princess-slash-soon-to-be-mrs.-kim-hyun-joong, I love you too”

“Yah omma, stop dreaming, I will just enjoy the present happenings hahaha”

The two sleep at a big bed hugging each other. Shin hye goes out to their room and she saw the two ladies in the other room

“Aigoo, how I wish, I also have a mom, I really envy you So min” shin hye said.

 

 

Thank you all subscribers for waiting for over a decade hahaha, seriously, I'll try to update it more faster than the usual like one day ahead than the usual hahaha.. Comments please and suggestions, let me know if you like the story or not :)

Party? hmm.. :D God Bless All ^^