Lalalala Quarrel?

Spill it Out! :D

Hey! guys it's me ginger again!! And this is the PART 2 of my bet ugh yeah yeah! updating spill it out which is so lame hahaha..

I would like to say thank you to the readers that still supporting this ff WAAAAAH I love you guys! <3 <3 you still believe in me your "laziest author" here =)))

Happy Birthday Sirra! :D again.. i'm unli LOL

uh PS: this chapter is so ehh non sense?? hehehehe

oops.. i'm hyper today.. there's part 3 and I think.. it's for Road Life.. for those subbies of Road Life.. yes yes.. I will update it... LATER.. uhmm 11:59 pm (philippines' standard time orayt) ?? HAHAHAHA

i'm a baddie now! I love you al!! :"> don't forget to comment or request anything like...


deleting this story... i would love to! JOOOKE! :D :D :D :D

PS: i'm too lazy to edit the mistakes.. just bear with it okay?? and sorry! :(

-gingersnapz03

 

Short recap for those who forgot what happened in the last chappy hahaha
There's an unknown man infront of somin's house right and there.. he drags her somewhere :))

=====================================================

 

 



“where are you taking me? Hey! Hey! You want me to yell here?”

She just rants to the unknown man. So min has no idea who’s the man behind the figure.

“hey! Are you a ? Oh please I’m saving myself to someone else.. My goodness.. HELP HELP! HELP”

Still the unknown man did not answer her and instead he just continues dragging her somewhere else. The unknown man just laughed a little to what she always said.

“My goodness.. HEY YOU! You will not reveal yourself or you want me to kick you’re a..”

The unknown man released her hand. They are in the middle of an alley where there is no people passing by. This kind of place freaks so min more and she wants to run away from the guy.

“OKAY OKAY!”

Finally the man speaks up.

“What are you gonna do to me huh? You want money? I can give you money but please don’t frightened me like this.”

“hahaha..”

“and why are you laughing?”

“no you’re really funny my love”

“MY LOVE? I don’t have a criminal boyfriend as far as I know!”

The man continues to laugh. After he laughed, he remove his shades and mask… and well to so min’s surprise..

“HYUN JOONG? HEY!”

“sorry so min.. I just want to talk to you.”

“you want to talk to me? Wow.. so unusual.. haha”

“hey stop sulking to me now. I know I know.. I’m really wrong.”

“you’re really wrong! What has gotten to you? To act cold to me these past few days?”

“nothing.. it’s because of him”

“huh? Because of what? can’t hear you”

“because of the boy!”

“boy? Do I have another boyfriend now?”

“no.. min.. minhyuk”

“what?? minhyuk?? What’s with my dongsaeng?”

“your dongsaeng? Since when?”

“he’s my lovely dongsaeng hyun joong. And so what’s with him… you’re not saying you are jealous of him right?”

Hyun joong was left dumbfounded. He doesn’t know what will he say to her. Yes, he wants to say that he is jealous that’s the truth but his pride is controlling his self to answer honestly.

“No I’m not!”

“haha my boyfie is jealous hahaha”

“psh.. and my girlfriend is with another man roaming at the mall.. hmp”

“what did you say? Me at the mall with another man?”

“and now she’s denying it. I saw it with my two eyes.”

“hey hey hey hyun joong..”

So Min holds his face and turned it to her face.

“HEY KIM HYUN JOONG! What are you talking about? Answer me straight into my eyes!”

“I saw you with that boy yesterday. Buying something”

“WHAT? YOU SAW US THEN YOU DIDN’T APPROACH US AT LEAST??? HOW DARE YOU!”

“hey hey so min, look I don’t want to ruin your hugging moment at least”

“my goodness hyun joong.. it’s really senseless. So you’re jealous minhyuk. He’s still a kid for goodness sake. So that’s the reason why you are avoiding me? And the hug? That’s his token of appreciation. I know that you’re avoiding me even the phone call yesterday! Ugh”

“My goodness so min you have a boyfriend then you’re clinging into someone else arm and the worst is you have to hug another guy infront of me!”

“how many times do I have to tell you.. he’s just my dongsaeng! Aigoo..”

“dongsaeng? Just dongsaeng? I don’t think so so min”

“you know what if you don’t want to believe me fine. I’m alright with this. This conversation will point us to nowhere. Let’s just talk again when you understand all the things okay? If you’re ready to talk to me again just inform me beforehand, well I have to answer you first if I’m in the mood to patch things up and not dragging me with those outfit.. how can I imagine a hallyu star will act like this.”

“hey JUNG SO MIN!”

“what? you’re so childish! I’m so tired!”

And so min just walked away from him.

============================================

“hey welcome home hyun joong! What happened to your operation kidnapping your girlfriend?”

“don’t start to tease me geun suk. I’m not in the mood.”

Geun suk just realized that his cousin seems like in the bad mood now. He’s now wondering what happened earlier.

“seriously hyun joong, what happened?”

“we just fought!”

“what?? you fought?”

“yes..”

“fought? Why did those things heat up?”

“I just said to her what I saw. What made me jealous. She lied to me after.”

“lied? How come?”

“geun suk.. she always insists that minhyuk is just her dongsaeng. Dongsaeng? Hugging publicly? Dongsaeng?”

“hey.. what if she’s right.. be open minded hyun joong. How old is that minhyuk?”

“uhm 17 or 18?”

“see? And she’s 22 or 23 now. Come on.. will so min be attach to a guy romantically who is younger than her? Think hyun joong”

Hyun joong thinks furiously. He just thought of their moments together especially their moments at the island together. The island that brought them to be together. With these memories he just realized that something should not ruin their relationship. He decided to make thing now.

“I guess you’re right geun suk.”

“my goodness. Your girlfriend is right you are really childish hahaha”

“shut up!”

“hey better call her now”

Hyun joong dialed so min number. It rings and after some few seconds someone answered the phone.

//”hello?”

//”hello? Who’s this?” – hyun joong

===================================================

//”hello? Who’s this?”

//”it’s minhyuk. Why are you calling my noona’s handphone? Don’t you know she already has a boyfriend. Hyun joong hyung will gonna be mad at you!”

//”haha.. you’re funny. I’m hyun joong. Wait minhyuk?”

//”ohh so it’s you hyung! Thank goodness you’re not angry at me. I thought it is just someone.

//”why what someone?

//”nothing. Wait.. hyung, you want to talk to noona?

//”yes.. I would like to. Is she around?”

//”yes.. wait…

“NOONA! Hyun Joong Hyung is on the line!”

“tell him that I’m not in the mood to talk to him”

“but.. but noona.. it’s your boyfriend..”

“and so what.. I don’t want to talk to some NARROW HEAD PERSON”

“hey noona..”

//”hyung, mianhe, I knew you heard it all. Noona seems to have mood swings today. I wonder why.. are you responsible for this mood swings of her hyung?

//”actually yes minhyuk..”

//”waeyo?”

//”nothing.. it’s just me.. being childish.. cunning for nothing I guest? Been Jealous to someone.”

//”oh is that so? Noona is very faithful to you hyung don’t worry. I think she just misses you a lot this week because you did not contact her these past few days. I hope you can make things up so that noona will be lively again. Promise me that hyung, arasso?”

//”ofcourse.. I don’t want to lose your noona either. So I guess I will just  talk to her when her mood cools down. Thank you minhyuk.”

//”thank you?

//”nothing. Okay bye now!”

//”bye hyung!”

And hyun joong hang up the phone. Minhyuk on the other side is very curious to what happened to her noona. He just care a lot to so min because he always feel delighted when he sees so min smiles and now he’s also sad seeing so min like this.

“noona.. what happened? Don’t be sad now please!”

“I’m not sad minhyuk. I don’t know if I will gonna be happy or not. happy that he’s jealous showing that he really likes not happy because his jealousy is useless hahaha”

“to whom is hyung jealous?”

“haha actually minhyuk.. he’s jealous of you..”

“me? How come?”

“I don’t know to him hahaha.. don’t mind him okay..”

“but he seems so fine with me earlier noona”

“hmm.. I think he already realized what I’ve said hahaha”

“ohh.. so why are you not talking to him? I think he will apologize to you.”

“hahaha minhyuk, I want to have my revenge first you know.. I want him to taste the suffering of being avoided by your love one. hahahaha”

“noona you’re so bad,,”

“minhyuk.. don’t mind me. I’m a bad girlfriend hehehe”

“ I thought that I want to have a girlfriend like you in the future.. I guess I’m wrong. Noona is really evil haha”

“hahaha yes minhyuk.. your noona is really evil”

=================================================================

It’s another morning and hyun joong woke up early. He decided to visit so min’s office this time. Since his schedule is free this day, he wants to eat lunch with so min and he wants to say sorry to her. He took a bath immediately, used his casual clothes. He doesn’t any disguise because his relationship with so min is known publicly and he’s confident that he can visit her anytime.

He took out his car keys and drove his car. He drove fast because he’s really excited to see so min immediately.

Hyun joong entered the jung corporation with all smiles. All the girls inside the lobby grew their eyes wide to what they saw. It’s their idol.. the well known “Kim Hyun Joong”

Hyun joong just walks around the lobby. He tried to talk to the receptionist but someone approaches him.

“oppa?”

He turns around. he sees shin hye.

“ohh annyeong shin hye”

“hi oppa! What brings you here?”

“I want to have lunch with so min. is she around?”

“yes she’s here.do you want me to accompany you to her office?”

“oh that’s great shin hye. Thank you very much!”

They ride the elevator going up. So min’s office is located at the 8th floor. That’s also the highest floor. Finally they reached the 8th floor already.

“oppa, we’re here. Wait I will knock first”

*knock* *knock*

“COME IN!”

Shin hye opens the door and hyun joong follows her inside. So min did not notice hyun joong because she’s busy at her paperworks.

“oh shin hye what brings you here?”

So min asks shin hye without looking at her.

“I have a surprise for you!!”

“SURPRISE??”

So min looks at shin hye but something disturbed her sight. She looks at shin hye’s left. So min saw hyun joong standing.

“ugh.. why did you bring him?”

“I’m innocent err….”

“let’s have lunch so min please…”

“I’m busy today.. I have many paperworks”

“I can do that paperworks for you so min.”

“shin hye you can’t. it’s my job and I’m busy right?”

So min stressed out those words indicating that shin hye should understand that she’s up to something.

“ohh.. okay okay.. mianhe oppa. She’s really busy. Come back again if she’s NOT BUSY alright?”

“*sighs* okay I understand… I’m leaving now girls..”

“bye oppa!!”

“bye shin hye.. bye my love”

But so min did not respond. Hyun joong already left.

Shin hye waits until hyun joong diasappears before she speaks up.

He’s now out of shin hye’s sight and that’s the signal that shin hye will open now.

“YAH! what’s with you so min??”

“nothing..”

“paperworks huh? Since when did the doodles become paperworks?”

“hehehe shin hye.. you knew about my plan right?”

“yeah I knew that but it’s hard to see oppa like that. That makes my heart stabbed to death.”

“you know what you’re OA now shin hye hahaha you really like him that much”

“yes I like him that much..so you will give him to me now??”

“NEVER in your dreams my friend hahaha”

“your so bad hahaha.. possessive girlfriend! Hahaha”

“yes I am.. haha.. oh come on I’m hungry.. let’s go out for lunch..”

“okay.. come on!”

=================================================================== 

Tada!! tada!! ahahaha Now should I delete this story now? i guess the story is now pointing to nowhere JOKE..

well.. wew.. 

 

 

wew!





From now on.. to compensate my laziness.. I will tell a possible date for my next update.. is that alright with you? :))) so that i know i have a deadline LOL


so for chapter 27....

 

 



wait between.. wednesday, thursday or friday this week! it's a promise..! :) LOVE YOU ALL!.. Road Life is coming up next... later hahaha <3