The Phonecall

Spill it Out! :D

 

“hey, so min someone’s calling.. answer that palli!”

“eh? Unknown caller? I don’t want to talk to strangers shin hye..”

“shh, or just reject the call.. it annoys me seriously”

“aigoo, arasso arasso I will answer it”

//”yeobseyo? Who is this?”

//”so min shii”

//”oppa??”

“yah! who’s that oppa?”

“secret! Merong! Haha”

“hey! Who is that??!”

“hihi”

//”mianhe oppa, someone disturbed me”

//”it’s alright, is it shin hye?”

//”yeah oppa.. want to talk to her? I know you want to”

“yah! who is that?? Is it yong hwa?”

“hihi.. why? If it’s yong hwa oppa will you talk to him??”

“ofcourse.. but I hope it’s nevermind..

“too bad, it’s geun suk oppa! Hehe”

“geu.. geun suk? really?!!?

//”sorry again oppa, hey, I will give the phone to her now..”

//“wait.. no, I’m kinda tired today, I just want to know if your number is correct, by the way this is my new mobile number..”

//“ Arasso, oppa, by the way how’s hyun joong? He never talked to me since then, is he available? Can I talk to him?”

======================

hey, she wants to talk to you.. here..”

“I don’t want to talk to her, say that I’m not around”

“aigoo.. cute! Haha someone is sulking, she really misses you so bad..”

“I miss her so bad too but I think I can’t control my anger to her..”

“tch.. childish!”

“what??”

“nothing!”

//”ahhm so min,”

//”yeah oppa”

//”hyun joong is..”

“yah geun suk, I will beat you to death if you will say that I’m here.. remember that”

Geun suk just laughed. He’s having fun while teasing the sulking hyun joong. Hyun joong is just hugging the pillow while sitting at the sofa.

//”oppa, what’s wrong why are you laughing?”

Geun suk continues to laugh louder and that makes hyun joong nervous and irritated at the same time because he thinks that so min might suspected that he’s really around.

“you bad jerk!!!”

//”hahaha, sorry so min, it’s.. it’s..”

//”it’s??”

Hyun joong death glared geun suk and that makes geun suk to laugh even harder. On the other line, so min is really confused on what is happening to geun suk. She feels that geun suk is just tripping her.

//”oppa! Are you fooling me around?? What’s funny?”

//”the tv show I’m watching right now is really funny. Hahaha.. forgive me so min,.. it’s so funny, a boy sulking to his girlfriend is really funny. He looks like a big cute pabo! Hahaha”

//”I don’t find it funny oppa..”

//”imagine a boy sitting on a sofa, pouting his lips like a child, and hugging the pillow so tightly.. how cute right? Hahaha”

 

Hyun joong throws the pillow directly to geun suk’s face.

“oww!”

“that serves you right! Hang the phone now! Or else.. shhheeez”

//”oppa, what happened?”

//”no it’s nothing so min, it’s also on the tv show I’m watching. I was just carried out by the scene. The sulking boyfriend throws the pillow to his very supportive friend. He’s evil right?

//”bad boyfriend.. haha, ohh oppa by the way, hyun joong shii..”

//”ohhh, hyun joong, I forgot, hyun joong is not around.. I don’t know where he is right now..”

//”is that so? *sighs* do you know his mobile number? I thought he will buy a phone immediately?”

//”ohh phone number…”

“yah! she’s asking for your number.. what will I say?”

“tell her you don’t know yet..”

//”he did not buy a phone yet.. he’s quite busy these days.. he..he..”

//“is that so?  Okay, just tell him when he arrive that you talked to me okay? And give this number to him, okay?”

//”okay got it..

//”are you really sure that you don’t want to talk to shin hye?”

===============

“hi girls I’m home.. hi minmin, hi shin hye”

“ohh hi oppa, mianhe, can’t talk to you right now,”

“ahh arasso, are you chatting to your boyfriend right now??”

“no, it is geun suk oppa, shin hye’s boyfriend” ^^

“yah! so min, that jerk is not my boyfriend once and for all.. hey yong hwa, where have you been?”

“miss park shin hye.. since when did you care for me?”

“hey! You are my close friend of course I’m concern to you..”

“ayieee cute couple.. hihihi I’m really torned right now.. ohh I forgot..”

//”mianhe oppa, are you still there?

//”ahh yes, it’s alright, I heard everything and I think you’re quite busy.. so bye so min!! save this number arasso?”

//”yes! You sure you don’t want to talk to shin hye?

//” I’m tired now sorry.. hehe.. so goodbye!”

//”okay! Bye! Thanks for calling!”

“hey, why did that jerk called?”

“you’re so mean shin hye, he just informed me that he already had a new phone now.”

“ohh is that so.. why did he call you instead of me.. I thought I’m his… aysshh

“you’re saying something shin hye?”

“ahh no nothing.. so hyun joong oppa is not around?”

“yeah, geun suk oppa said that hyun joong is not at their apartment yet..”

“is that so? I wonder why..”

“I want to roam around, let’s go?” yong hwa said

“shin hye, want to walk around? Let’s invite min hyuk!”

“sure no prob..”

====================

“omo, my dear cousin, what’s with your face?? Who’s sulking right now? Hahaha”

“sheez, you.. I will call to somin right now..”

“ohh, ohh, don’t dare to do that… but, what happened? What’s with your sad tone after the call? I thought your intention is to tease me..”

Geun suk just sighs. Yes, he heard everything and that depresses him a lot. From his point of view, shin hye is comfortable to whoever that yong hwa is and he’s envy of that man because he can visit so min’s house anytime. He thought that yong hwa is so close to the family of so min and well of course to shin hye. His heart ached when he heard that shin hye is concern to him because he was a close friend. Now he’s wondering who is that yong hwa.

“let me guess? It’s shin hye right?”

“tch..”

“I knew it! What did you found out?”

“it’s just that.. that yong hwa..”

“what? Yong what? Who is that?”

“I don’t know but so min calls him oppa and he is shin hye’s close friend..”

“aigoo that so min,… it’s really unfair.. *pout* how can she call you all guys oppa and me? No endearment at all..”

“hey stop that pouty acting, man, that is so gay!”

“shut up!”

===================

It’s another day again, so min decided to walk around the villa. She woke up early.

“Good Morning appa! I will just roam around, I will be back by 10 am I think”

“sure princess, just don’t forget that you will eat your lunch here..”

“okay appa”

So min opens their gate. She saw a man wearing a jacket and jeans and the man is leaning on the wall.

“hey mister who are you?”

“I guess it’s the time. Come on, Let’s talk!”



==========================================

Happy Chinese New Year!! :)

for the sake of having an update because my ninang royal and my sister zie (sizzy) bullied me tssskk T.T

sorry again CRAAAP hahaha :))

^^
thinking of deleting 381,, 3 stories always give me headache LOL